Statistical comparison between .com's & anglosphere's path to pandora servers (1x).

• My dear friend,

Most of the players who were picked up existed in the regions which we planned to conquer, we didnt go to random far away location and get these players. You should also note that most of the players were taken in during first 2 weeks. There was no guarantee that they will be good and follow the plans made. Recruiting good people ? are you saying there existed only 40 good players in the server ? rest were horrible ?

Please realise that not all players were experienced in Heathens, they had to learn and they did. If your leaders had shown the same dedication as ours did then you would have been at a similar position. I personally helped 2-3 players plan out their account, without which they would have only been average. One good player can allow 10 more to grow up well, its the same everywhere. A good Boss would sustain a good team.

• Hell if i have to say, this .com PTP server for me had low amount of action. I expected a much more hectic and dangerous adventure, it sadly turned out to be a very docile server. I had been a top raider, in top 10 and top attacker for most of the server, sadly i did not receive a single attack till the last month of the server.

However the blame for this has to be placed on the opposition, they thought of Heathens as being too strong and waited to do something till we actually became so. There should be no comparison between the servers as the dynamics were different, Heathens is a complete team but we faced a team of quitters. The quitters were mostly afraid of starting a conflict, instead of clearing the backyard they indulged in crazy diplomacy.

If you say that Heathens had an easier server, well we didnt have good competition as the quitters quit but we didnt have it easy. 50 active accounts had to take the brunt of the attacks from the Quitter meta, we defended and remade of our def. Hell i smashed my hammer twice and got 400k kills then i made def and got 240k def points. If after this you say Heathens didnt work hard then please do tell what hard work is. The OPPOSITION WAS SO HORRENDOUS AT TIMES THAT IT MIGHT LOOK EASY. Playing 60 v 200 is not an easy job.

the only way we could have turned around was change all the leaders of TVV , TK ,FU2 and JC/Elite itself ? wonder how could anyone make that happen .

we agreed for diplomacy for different reasons and mostly as to have fun at the end cause we knew we cant win it at the rate when everyone else is still trying to go for more regions for their alliance rather pushing one and had no idea how to manage or grow while relocating region to region or others who dont want to move out or merge players to safeguard own benefits . yet still all they did at the end of the day was to create more problems that we can manage as we had only 2 ppl and a half to work on the piling up problems and no one wanted to listen or cooperate other than demand their priorities first .

no one wanted to fight heathens cause we thought heathens were big ? kinda yes . i can understand why JC/Elite would like to fight heathens when heathens had regions with 90% control over half of its regions and JC had to fight 3 regions with TVV , 2 more with TK and had conflict with 2 more with FU2 .

so much talk like our hands were so free when we had well over lead over heathens at one point on not just VP but also over defense points thanks to some TK,WK and mostly 17 hammers of TVV who crashed and killed a lot of our defenses .

what we had was decent enough to take on 2 alliances tk or tvv but fighting both on 2 fronts was way to taxing for us leaders with no def coordinator to work with and being run by the same top 2 raiders the whole time which i dont know why we were doing at that time other than just playing on our own account .

not to mention our confed situation , our off cordinator and leader at FU2 did nt had a lvl 20 treasury nor a 20k+ hammer at the end of 70+ day and 19k def was their 2nd best def acc in that alliance which was our only reliable ally till date and with all talks about how heathens were focused on fighting till the end , i wonder how much did it cost them to fight minios whose leaders just splatted straight with 2-3 hammers from multies and co leader before quiting or how much small alliances like legions and co. gave so much headache to heathens with almost half of the top accs on the server .

most hilarious fact max guy from TK who was their top raider at one time crashed and killed almost all of legions top anvil and also lost the hammer in the action just the day after paulus agreed finally to cooperate and fight heathens . an alliance whose def calls were like " A,B,C,D... players are close player X and X is being attacked by Y . please send all of your troops to X's village " , you can imagine what we were dealing with and after i asked him why max attacked legion and lost his hammer instead of attacking any heathens player close it him all i received was pin drop silence for 2 days .

well i am not the guy to go and bother people to do things right which is their own responsibility every single hr like i had for last 1 month in the server teaching and letting ppl know and do things and most of do it for them as sitter or by other means to defending attacks and making plans for settlements to watch over growth of every single alliances and make and change settlement plans almost in a daily order so every single new village stay at place where they were required . it can work wonders with veterans but with randoms and new players when every single day one messes up and other had to pay , it was a mess that we leader had to manage all the time rather letting them resolve as if they would make the right choice .

with F.U being passive and TVV dead set on making us fall it was decided who would win the server with problem children sitting at the top of FU2, TK and JC/Elite included . Still heathens can only talk about Minios , Legions and co and us 3 who quit ? lol man you guys fought too hard and some of your players got croplocked at the borders and u probably 1 hammer villa to a random player that is all ? what did you do with the half of top 50 players and 9 outta top 10 players ? just dominate the small guys and dominate free regions over 90% control ?

the time we fought TVV , we crashed 9 full hammers and 8 semi hammers with 100% splat rate not to mention we chiefed and destroyed a lot of TK and TVV villages daily even when players were sending chiefing attacks as raids and many confusion with time settings which cost us a lot of time and delay to regain focus and control which was unlike ur top players sending cata raids for fun cause ya it was too easy for u .

wonder who actually forced anastithika delete by killing all her standing def , well it was still one of us and who killed all of ghostings standing at cap and destroyed the villa ? well it was again us and we did not fought heathens or heathens did not touch us cause all their leader Odin aka basher did was to send messages to all our neighboring alliances to take more regions from us with heathen's help and asked them to coordinate to attack as on same letter which was full of typos and he copy pasted that letter to all the other leaders of F.U , FU2 , TK and their favored child Jamrasta of TVV .

so funny when you talk about achievements with such scenario . i always wondered why TK and TVV can go blindly force in behind our backs without any proper relay or support bases on the neighboring regions . no wonder they had always been in contact with you . so much that talk about heathens dont work with any other alliance , such a joke .

• My dear friend,

Most of the players who were picked up existed in the regions which we planned to conquer, we didnt go to random far away location and get these players. You should also note that most of the players were taken in during first 2 weeks. There was no guarantee that they will be good and follow the plans made. Recruiting good people ? are you saying there existed only 40 good players in the server ? rest were horrible ?

Please realise that not all players were experienced in Heathens, they had to learn and they did. If your leaders had shown the same dedication as ours did then you would have been at a similar position. I personally helped 2-3 players plan out their account, without which they would have only been average. One good player can allow 10 more to grow up well, its the same everywhere. A good Boss would sustain a good team.

My dear friend

Its not me and you that define the number of quality players in a server

Its about how many joins it

But if you pick the top 40 and if you're the only alliance that has a plan - merge with other alliances who have a plan - the rest of server will be shit and you will blame your opposition.

Its just natural you know?

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• I was not on server

That point i made about merging and best 40 was just in general not directed at heathens

You are saying the blame is on opposition that you recieved no fight/resistance

I'm simply saying the blame is on you cause you define what is your opposition by choosing who is in your alliance

I'm making sense to me not sure how is what I'm saying complicated.

do you want some coffee instead? :)

COLLECTIONS.png

• Hey there Frozen Angel, you seem to have the incorrect idea about Heathens and their recruitment.

Heathens started as 10-15 players from previous birthday servers who were allies & enemies alike in previous server, who's plan was to actually join an alliance when one presented itself, unfortunately, right off the bat our alliance that we made at the start was rising more than others, and we inadvertently became an actual alliance, to the point where we had to decide a leader and such since we hadn't planned for it.

We strictly stuck to NW and a little into SW, and we more or less didn't take any players who went against that for obvious reasons (so this still leaves a lot of players over the server/regions, and thats if we took 100% of best players in our dedicated region, which we did not)

There was a META in NW and SW, MINIOS, which had more top accounts at the time than we did. So at best we took 50% of best players from 30% of the map .. maybe.

Our recruitment was purely based on team work and their willingness to follow settling/chiefing orders as well as participation in OPs and were told this from the get go, and told that they would be removed if they didn't tag along.

We had many top accounts who didn't want to join simply based on this, NAGIBATOR for example wanted lots of villages around his cap, Quincennce wanted a 150% 15c in another region, and I remember there was a player who didn't want to join because we required all alliance mates to use discord and he refused to join - speaking of which we also had one of our best def accounts eventually leave because of discord, and we had #2 account in game leave the game because he got fed up of us dictating which region he would settle/chief in next.

We only have top accounts now because we fought, and overcame others who had quit or lost due to lack of teamwork in my opinion. There was many good accounts out there outside of Heathens.

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• ye all had top accs when after a month there was only nagibator in the top ten other than heathens guys and 26/50 heathens guys at top 50 from month 2 and way before with almost same stats . srue you kept together and grew as you fought really hard .

• Sorry but this is just wrong for two reasons:

1- They didn't pick players based on who was top, if you say so, it's obvious you didn't play the server
    2- You assume alliances shouldn't recruit at their best for absolutely no reason, only for the sake of "competition", a thing that clearly comes out only after 2 months, when 90% of players were already chosen.
    If they joined after that it's because the other alliances demonstrated to be disorganized and players wanted to leave, so, again, their fault.

You are saying the blame is on opposition that you recieved no fight/resistance

I'm simply saying the blame is on you cause you define what is your opposition by choosing who is in your alliance

I'm making sense to me not sure how is what I'm saying complicated.

So the blame is on who tried to play at their best and not on who didn't?
    The opposition decides who is in opposition, if they couldn't keep or get players it's their fault, especially considering Heathens were offering zero freedom. If you let your enemies decide who is in your alliance you shouldn't lead an alliance in the first place.

It's not complicated, it's just nonsense.

• I am not sure why Heathens to be blamed for recruiting quality players? Recruiting is part of the game and respectable part. I understand when people are shamed for recruiting everything with pulse (never works anyway) but what a pre-set group of 15 players suppose to do to win a server? Or they are not allowed to win a server?

Nonetheless, English (not sure why calling it angloshpere is an issue) server was more competitive and it is clear from numbers. Heathens finishing with 3x off points, more than 2x defpoints and VP lead which second place can't overcome even if Heathens drop down to 0 VP a month before the end. TM is, sadly, losing on every single category (we will probably get on top in population as KWG is deleting en mass) except the one that counts.

xBasher_COM The level of your activity can't define level of competition, it takes two to tango. Happy to hear your team enjoyed the server. This is not a small challenge for any leadership to keep team engaged when there is no competition. Congrats :)

• No blame is on heathens for winning. They won the server and they must be congratulated at. They did a great job. I never assumed alliances should not recruit the best way they can. I'm just saying your server didn't have any competitions according to you cause no one else made a good alliance with proper plan and players and that is ON all people who played this server including heathens members. I'm just attacking your point "The blame is on opposition for not trying harder" and you saying that is not on you. I'm saying the word opposition has no meaning - knowing that opposition is what you didn't recruit.

Yes the rest of the server lost cause you were better. BUT they are "the rest of server" cause you didn't recruit them and cause none of you didn't make a good alliance with good leaders to lead them.

You have one proper alliance with plan and good players in a server. It wins and the server gets boring. live with that.

xBasher_COM I never criticized your recruiting. I think I did not make my point clear enough. What i said was just in general about "No competitions" and how its on enemies. My point was what I clarified in this post - that no competition is a result of a solo power housing which pretty obviously happened in your server - and that is something that is on the server - the power house and the people who were not in the power house are all responsible for it.

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Frozen Angel ().

• I am not sure why Heathens to be blamed for recruiting quality players? Recruiting is part of the game and respectable part. I understand when people are shamed for recruiting everything with pulse (never works anyway) but what a pre-set group of 15 players suppose to do to win a server? Or they are not allowed to win a server?

xBasher_COM The level of your activity can't define level of competition, it takes two to tango. Happy to hear your team enjoyed the server. This is not a small challenge for any leadership to keep team engaged when there is no competition. Congrats :)

Wild Bunch (aka Mean Girls) lost too many players true pro players to still come to a server and go for the win on their own, so each time we have to recruit as we did on our server, players like Reppans, Joe10 and many more :)

Nobody is beating your def score btw ;)