Memes of Anglo Seven

• Dear Anglo 7 players,

Shall we make a thread specifically for memes regarding this round? I'm sure this will soon evolve into the most important thread on the server,after this thread is published I would like to propose the mods to delete the rest of the threads, especially that cringe GoTs thread with that letters and all that jazz, Game of Thrones is a bad TV Show...there I said it, but we all know what our GoT actually stands for.

Anyway I will start with the first meme:

mxkcac

Disclaimer #1: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the authors and do not
    necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the SEA. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any official SEA entity.

Disclaimer #2: Git gud!

The Architects

Post was edited 1 time, last by StrykkerTA ().

• I am taking this as a compliment.

Disclaimer #1: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the authors and do not
    necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the SEA. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any official SEA entity.

The Architects

• This is going great so far!!

The Architects

myxnfe

The Architects

Post was edited 2 times, last by BeaconOfHope: Quote deleted ().