[COM] Hero adventures - Shu: The Last Mystery

• day1_nenet.png

Day 1: Losing a Friend

To His Imperial Majesty,

You probably wondered why I haven't written to you for so long after my last dispatch about the First Craftsman's hideout I found. It's only now that I have courage to tell you about the terrible thing that happened there. I lost my only companion who was with me during the whole journey!

Nenet is no longer with me.

In contrast, the boy who I found in the hut silently follows me wherever I go. It looks like he lost his path just as we did, so I don't mind. I didn't want to frighten him with my natural Natar appearance, so I put on my Gaul clothes and tried to look like a Gaul pathfinder. But it had the opposite effect. If the boy was only previously scared, he's now absolutely terrified. I bet his first thought was about how many of us are here, disguised as normal people of these lands.

How did I lose Nenet? I examined the volcano in Syracusae and, for the first time during my rather long journey, I felt a connection to that place. It reminded me of the surroundings of our beautiful capital. Nenet was worrying all the way up to the volcano crater – he didn't like the columns of hot air released up there. And there was good reason for that. When we were close to the top, the volcano suddenly ejected cinders, and a huge ash cloud engulfed us. I heard Nenet's anguished cry and saw how he disappeared in the thick cloud. But I couldn't help him. Me and the Gaul boy ran away down the mountain without looking where exactly we were going, in fits of coughing and eyes full of tears. Only once I was at the foot of the mountain did I realize that I could not see Nenet. And worse, I didn't feel his presence around me.

The boy suddenly spoke.

"I know of a region with an oracle nearby." His voice was still trembling: "People go there when they're looking for the answers to difficult questions. We can ask the Oracle where your friend has gone. Let's go there. I know the way."

Since I had no better options, I followed him.

Task:

How long would it take for the heroes to travel from the volcano in Syracusae to the region of Delphi at double speed? They are traveling without a tournament square and are disguised as pathfinders.

Travel time Calculator: http://travian.kirilloid.ru/

Start point:

(41|−168)

End point: (the closest tile on the map in Delphi to Syracusae volcano)

(135|−152)

General contest information

Start date/time:

March 18, 2019 – 09:00 (UTC+0)

End date/time:

March 21, 2019 – 09:00 (UTC+0)

Time to participate:

24 hours for each day

Winners chosen:

Daily tasks: We will pick 5 random winners every day from among all the correct answers

End winners: We will pick 3 random winners from among all players who gave the correct answer in at least 2 days tasks.

Day 1

50 Gold x 5 winners

Day 2

50 Gold x 5 winners

Day 3

50 Gold x 5 winners

End winners

100 Gold x 3 winners

Gold voucher valid only in:

COM community

Gold voucher valid until:

December 31, 2020

To be eligible to win, you need to:

State your nickname and server played when giving the answer to the riddle

Good luck everyone!

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma ().

• Sorry, I forgot to include my nickname in the previous post.

The answer is 6 hours 48 minutes and 39 seconds.

Server: Path To Pandora x2

Nickname:Temporal

• Probably missing my hero’s cute new boots but...... 2:48:16?😅

Vinho Verde

Com1

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | Lowlands | COM1