TS5 discussions

• Good afternoon.

I hope everyone is enjoying the server so far.

In few previous servers I played I did some sort of weekly (or bi-weekly or whenever I feel like it's a good time to waste my life writing useless stuff) alliance comparison and the time has come for me to start doing one here as well. Frankly it is quite biased but gives at least some sort of idea about whats going on in the server.

Before I begin I will explain how it works. I will be taking top 12 alliances (all that are currently over 10k pop, however in next editions as the player numbers decrease I will likely include only 10 highest ranked) from alliance population ranking and will rank them in following 6 categories:

-Population

-Average population (per player)

-off points

-Average off points

-Def points

-Average deff points

Later on another 2 categories will be added:

-villages chiefed (information gathered via gettertools)

-artifacts owned

Total amount of standings will be count together to get Overall result (1st place in category gives 1 point, 10th gives 10 points, less total points = higher overall standing).

Obviously this comparison will have some flaws - if there is rapid increase or decrease of members in alliance, average results will change a lot, however, since I hope for strong teams, I hope this comparison will more or less give impression of what is going on in the server. Besides average score shows what is average input per player because as you know - team is as strong as its weakest link is. I will also add some comments by the end of the review and of course I am also open to additional comments and suggestions to improve this in the future.

However I always try to add some humor in this, I do not mean to offend anyone and hope everyone can take a good (or bad) joke. So - enough words. Let the numbers do the talking.

Population ranking

1. ***

2. Horsemen

3. XXX

4. Anstolis

5. E.M

6. ATG

7. HP

8. +++™

9. MAD SW

10. I.B

11. ~LF~

12. VPU

Average population

1. MAD SW

2. ***

3. HP

4. ~LF~

5. XXX

6. I.B

7. Horsemen

8. VPU

9. +++™

10. E.M

11. ATG

12. Anstolis

Well we have our first leaders - *** and Horsemen have grown plenty of carrots to feed their many villages and have taken top positions in regards of population. VPU closes top12. Special attention can be given to MAD SW. They might not have too many players, but every one of them seems to know how to play. However every single alliance will have to work hard to keep their position in top10 (or for couple of alliances - to get in it) and what is more important - to be represented on my comparisons. Lets face it - it is a great honor to have me writing about your alliance. Trust me.

Attack points

1. XXX

2. ATG

3. Horsemen

4. ***

5. E.M

6. MAD SW

7. Anstolis

8. HP

9. +++™

10. I.B

11. ~LF~

12. VPU

Attack points per player

1. XXX

2. MAD SW

3. ATG

4. E.M

5. I.B

6. ***

7. Horsemen

8. HP

9. ~LF~

10. +++™

11. Anstolis

12. VPU

XXX have quite pointy sticks already and that makes sense - after all they had a few more alliances in their quad to remove. Seems that they have done good on job on that. Also got to mention that +++™ could have had more, unfortunately the old alliance that they started in (SOA) was disbanded and they moved to a new one. I think I would have just changed the name, but I guess making a new alliance was an easier solution.

Defense points

1. MAD SW

2. XXX

3. ATG

4. Anstolis

5. +++™

6. Horsemen

7. E.M

8. I.B

9. ***

10. HP

11. VPU

12. ~LF~

Defense points per player

1. MAD SW

2. I.B

3. XXX

4. ATG

5. +++™

6. Anstolis

7. VPU

8. E.M

9. Horsemen

10. HP

11. ~LF~

12. ***

There you go - MAD SW despite being one of the smallest alliances in this comparison has highest def points and best per player as well. That looks like some good teamwork. Meanwhile *** and ~LF~ seem to live quite peacefully. I guess we will see if it lasts for long.

Overall result

1. XXX 15

2. MAD SW 20

3. ATG 29

4./5. *** 34

4./5. Horsemen 34

6. E.M 39

7. I.B 41

8. Anstolis 44

9./10. +++™ 46

9./10. HP 46

11. ~LF~ 58

12. VPU 62

XXX - Powerhouse of -/+ area. Strong on attack, strong on defense, strong on numbers. They have started very well and they are already at war with ATG. I might be mistaken, but Avengers used to be strong is this quad, but they are now either deleted or moved to Anstolis. Seems that XXX are doing a good job of cleaning up the quad.

MAD SW - A proof that you do not need many players to shine. So far they are doing an excellent job, but they cannot relax. They might be leading +/+ region (at least in this comparison) thanks to great job at defending, but the competition does not seem to sleep either. And by the way - they got confederation with I.B.

ATG - another contender from +/+. Worth noting that they already have confederations with anstolis and Horsemen and they even have an academy - ATG 2! Could it be that we are seeing an endgame alliance block forming here? Well they do not look bad now for sure.

*** - Sharing the spot right behind the podium with Horsemen they seem to be a leading alliance of -/-. So far these Latvians seem to enjoy a comfortable game, but there is still a room for improvement. Besides that podium spot ain't that far.

Horsemen - +/- has a couple of decent alliances and Horsemen seem to come out on top right now. They already have confederations with ATG and +++™ (so nearly half of server is bind by confederations already) so they got some friends out there.

E.M - a bit scattered, however should be considered a +/- alliance. They do not have confederations with half of the server and they will have to work hard to stay afloat. After all the area accommodates another 2 strong competitors - Horsemen and HP.

I.B - 3rd alliance from +/+. And and another small one. I have to admit I have sympathies for small coordinated teams and if they are one - we might be hearing about them.

Anstolis - 2nd alliance of -/+. They got the players, but those players need to grow. They will definitely not make life easy for XXX. Besides they got confederation with ATG so together they outnumber XXX.

+++™ - 2nd alliance of -/- that seem to bring some competition for ***. They used to be SOA and by total accident their alliance name looks similar to ***. They lost some of their players, but managed to stay afloat. They got friends over the border (Horsemen) so it seems like some fun in -/- area.

HP - Another team from +/-. No - not Harry Potter. They are hungry people and while there might not be too many of them - they can definitely eat those who stand against them. Will be fun to see who will be reigning in the area.

~LF~ - 3rd alliance of -/-. Formed out of those who left SOA. We will never find out what was the reason for that. Or maybe one day we will. Only 9 of them so they will have to do some hard work to get in top10 (or earn some nice def points) otherwise they might no longer appear on comparison (if I decide to only write about top10) and that would make me sad. After all they got a couple really good raiders. That's the spirit!

VPU - 4th alliance of +/+ and another small one. Frankly those 3 small ones could easily fit into wan larger. They are quite far though from top10, however I wish them all the best and who knows what might happen within a week or 2.

So overall we can see some larger blocks forming already and some good forces emerging. I don't know about you, but I am definitely excited about this server and very interested to see how the situation is going to change over the next few weeks. I suppose you can expect the next edition next week already and that is more than enough time for things to change.

Looking forwards for your comments and have a nice day.

Best regards,

Styrnucis

• Good day,

Almost 2 weeks have passed since the 1st comparison and there definitely have been some changes. There have been some bigger and smaller fights in all the regions, therefore it is time to check who has improved and who has lost. In this weeks comparison we will not see VPU as they are out of top 12, however there is a newcomer - ATG 2. So lets get to it!

Population ranking

1. *** - keeps the position

2. Horsemen - keeps the position

3. XXX - keeps the position

4. Anstolis

5. HP - climb from 7th

6. E.M - drop from 5th

7. +++™ - climb from 8th

8. MAD SW - climb from 9th

9. ATG - drop from 6th

10. I.B - keeps the position

11. ATG 2 - newcomers

12. ~LF~ - drop from 11th

Average population

1. MAD SW - keeps the position

2. *** - keeps the position

3. HP - keeps the position

4. ~LF~ - keeps the position

5. XXX - keeps the position

6. I.B - keeps the position

7. Horsemen - keeps the position

8. E.M - climb from 10th

9. +++™ - keeps the position

10. ATG - climb from 11th

11. Anstolis - climb from 12th

12. ATG 2 - newcomers

No major changes regarding population - largest alliances going strong. HP has climbed a bit, while E.M have lost a couple places of total population, but has gained in average population so looks like goodbye to some dead weight. Also have to note that ATG has lost quite a bit.

Attack points

1. XXX - keeps the position

2. *** - climb from 4th

3. Horsemen - keeps the position

4. MAD SW - climb from 6th

5. E.M - keeps the position

6. ATG - drop from 2nd

7. HP - climb from 8th

8. Anstolis - drop from 7th

11. ~LF~ - keeps the position

12. ATG 2 - newcomers

Attack points per player

1. MAD SW - climb from 2nd

2. XXX - drop from 1st

3. ATG - keeps the position

4. HP - climb from 8th

5. *** - climb from 6th

6. E.M - drop from 4th

7. Horsemen - keeps the position

8. ~LF~ - climb from 9th

9. +++™ - climb from 10th

10. I.B - drop from 5th

11. Anstolis - keeps the position

12. ATG 2 - newcomers

Rumour has it that *** have finally pulled out their hammers and those have carried them up in rankings here. MAD SW have climbed nicely as well (and remember - they are a small alliance!), and so has HP. Meanwhile I.B and E.M have lost a little. So overall a lot of minor changes here since there has been some fighting everywhere.

Defense points

1. +++™ - climb from 5th

2. Anstolis - climb from 4th

3. Horsemen - climb from 6th

4. MAD SW - drop from 1st

5. XXX - drop from 2nd

6. ATG - drop from 3rd

7. HP - climb from 10th

8. E.M - drop from 7th I.B

9. *** - keeps the position

10. I.B - drop from 8th

11. ~LF~ - climb from 12th

12. ATG 2 - newcomers

2. +++™ - climb from 5th I.B

3. ATG - climb from 4th

4. HP - climb from 10th

5. Anstolis - climb from 6th

6. XXX - drop from 3rd

7. Horsemen - climb from 9th

8. I.B - drop from 2nd

9. E.M - drop from 8th

10. *** - climb from 12th

12. ATG 2 - newcomers

And there are a lot of changes here as +++™, Anstolis, Horsemen and HP have gained plenty of def points. Meanwhile I.B, XXX, ~LF~ and E.M seem to enjoy a calm life lately while ATG 2 seems to be completely untouched (or maybe they just do not have any def to put against attackers?).

Overall result (in the brackets previous week points)

1. MAD SW 19 (20) - climb from 2nd

2. XXX 22 (15) - drop from 1st

3./4. *** 29 (34) - climb from shared 4th/5th

3./4. Horsemen 29 (34) - climb from shared 4th/5th

5. HP 30 (46) - climb from shared 9./10th

6./7. ATG 37 (29) - drop from 3rd

6./7. +++™ 37 (46) - climb from shared 9./10th

8. Anstolis 41 (44) - keeps the position

9. E.M 42 (39) - drop from 6th

10. I.B 54 (41) - drop from 7th

11. ~LF~ 57 (58) - keeps the position

12. ATG 2 71- newcomers

MAD SW - "There is just 17 of them" they said. "They are too small to be taken seriously" they said. Well - whoever said that has been wrong because how I see it - they are the number one team on the server right now (thanks to XXX score drop) If there was internal twitter on Travian they would definitely be on the "trending" page.

XXX - Their score is a bit worse and they have lost their 1st position, but still a very decent score. However they have to be careful as *** and Horsemen are climbing and quickly catching up.

*** - Still sharing a spot with Horsemen, however score is better and they have climbed a position and frankly that 2nd place aint that far anymore. If they keep their quad war going on they might have even better result next time.

Horsemen - Just like *** they have rised up and hopefully they wont stop bringing the competition in +/-, yet they have to remember that HP are right behind them.

HP - A truly impressive climb for this alliance and they were really close to making it into top3. If they can keep this up - other alliances in that +/- area will have to watch out. I believe they enjoy that taste of blood (especially Horsemen blood).

ATG - they have dropped out of top 3. Seems that fight for survival has taken its toll. However top 5 aint that far and hopefully they can get it together.

+++™ - Thanks to good scores on def they have managed to climb quite a bit. and even caught up with former 3rd place ATG. They might not have it easy in -/-, but they keep up their fight and could probably bring in some more surprises.

Anstolis - Kept their position and managed to improve their score. If they manage to do some good off hits they will sure have a chance to climb up.

E.M - They have lost a few positions, but its not because their score would have gone bad. In fact it has barely changed. It's just that their competition has managed to climb. So it seems that in this server holding your level of play is not enough - have to bring it harder every time. Hope they take this lesson as HP and Horsemen both have definitely improved last week.

I.B - They have lost the most this week and one could even say that it looks like first step towards demise. I however still believe they have some tricks in their pockets. It is just the matter of when will they pull them out.

~LF~ - Honestly it looks like they are enjoying the peace and harmony in the -/- area. It is really hard to climb up when you have few players but nobody still bothers attacking you. I bet they can gather quite nice amount of troops this way.

ATG 2 - They are young, they are small, they are ATG. They are also dead last. There is already 20 of them though, but they will have to fight hard in order to survive against all the big players nearby. But who knows - maybe ATG will come in for a rescue.

So there it is - last couple weeks have definitely seen some bigger hits, some hammers were killed, some def was killed, some villages were catapulted and lost 500 pop within seconds (at least so they say). I guess we can expect more of that soon enough, however - artifacts are arriving in 45 days so question remains - who will be focusing on taking some of those home and who will throw their hammers around before that already? Well - we will find out soon enough.

Best regards,

Styrnucis

• Well, hello there,

Just over a week has passed since the last comparison and boy there are some plot twists! I guess the biggest news is Horsemen and HP coming together and they are now called HH (ex HP) and HH aka (ex Horsemen) and they got some numbers to rule not only the quad but also a whole server. Meanwhile ATG keep going down. At least it seems so. Let's see what the numbers tell.

Population ranking

2. HHaka - keeps the position

3. HH - climb from 5th

4. Anstolis - keeps the position

5. XXX - drop from 3rd

6. E.M - keeps the position

7. +++™ - keeps the position

8. MAD SW - keeps the position

9. I.B - climb from 10th

10. ATG - drop from 9th

11. ATG 2 - keeps the position

12. ~LF~ - keeps the position

Average population

2. HH - climb from 3rd

3. *** - drop from 2nd

5. I.B - climb from 6th

6. XXX - drop from 5th

7. HH aka - keeps the position

8. E.M - keeps the position

10. Anstolis - climb from 11th

11. ATG - drop from 10th

12. ATG 2 - keeps the position

HH are growing strong, and as mentioned before - they got the players as well. Meanwhile XXX have suffered some fall, just like ATG. It actually does look like ATG are going down so question is - will they try to merge with ATG 2 and rise back up, will they join forces with Anstolis? Or maybe they will just give up?

Attack points

3. HH aka - keeps the position

4. MAD SW - keeps the position

6. HH - climb from 7th

7. ATG - drop from 6th

8. Anstolis - drop from 7th

Attack points per player

2. XXX - keeps the position

4. *** - climb from 5th

5. E.M - climb from 6th

6. HH - drop from 4th

8. I.B - drop from 5th climb from 10th

9. ~LF~ - drop from 8th

10. +++™ - drop from 9th

11. Anstolis - keeps the position

Not many changes this week. Well I.B and *** has climbed a bit, but seems that everyone is using their hammers slow and steady. After all - artifacts are just 5 weeks away. I guess the hell will break loose then.

Defense points

1. +++™ - keeps the position

2. HH aka - climb from 3rd

3. Anstolis - drop from 3rd

4. MAD SW - keeps the position

6. ATG - keeps the position

7. HH - keeps the position

8. *** - climb from 9th

9. E.M - drop from 8th

11. ATG 2 - climb from 12th

12. ~LF~ - drop from 11th

1. +++™ - climb from 2nd

2. MAD SW - drop from 1st

4. XXX - climb from 6th

5. I.B - climb from 8th

6. HH aka - climb from 9th

7. Anstolis - drop from 5th

8. HH - drop from 4th

9. E.M - keeps the position

10. *** - keeps the position

+++ and HH aka have shown good results on defense and +++ are currently def champions. Question is - how long can they stand all the hits they are taking? Meanwhile LF are still enjoying peaceful life.

1. MAD SW 20 (19) - keeps the position

2. XXX 23 (22) - keeps the position

3. HH aka 27 (29) - climb from shared 3rd/4th

4. *** 28 (29) - drop from shared 3rd/4th

5. HH 32 (30) - keeps the position

6. +++™ 37 (37) - climb from shared 6th/7th

7. ATG 40 (37) - drop from shared 6th/7th

8. E.M 42 (42) - climb from 9th

9. Anstolis 43 (41) - drop from 8th

10. I.B 47 (54) - keeps the position

11. ~LF~ 59 (57) - keeps the position

12. ATG 2 70 (71) - keeps the position

MAD SW - Result is a bit worse than last week, but still holding their 1st position. I suppose it is only matter of time until bigger alliances start bidding to get them on their side.

XXX - Their score is a bit worse once again, but they have managed to keep the second position despite losing several players last week. They might need to look for some extra help soon enough.

HH aka have managed to secure solo 3rd position, however competition is very near (and so is 2nd place as well!). We will see if this alliance merging has worked for the best soon enough.

*** - Managed to improve their score a little bit (however HH aka managed to improve just a little bit more), but they have decreased the gap to 1st and 2nd position so I guess in following weeks Top 5 will heat up. Lately they have been getting some nice off points though. Sticks are pointy there.

HH - Their score is a bit worse than previous week, however top 4 is close enough and I doubt we will see their downfall anytime soon. Not with the partnership with HH aka they have now.

+++™ - And they are up once again in sweet top 6. Definitely worth noting that their strong def managed to carry them up - they seem to be very good at building def troops. Rumor is though they have lost quite a few players lately.

ATG - and now they are out of top 6. I want to wish them well, but it does look like a beginning of a downfall. Maybe a merge with their wing would help?

E.M - Back in top8, so too early to rule them out. Estonia is a small but very proud country and I bet this Estonian alliance still has something to prove. However HH and HH aka likely are not going to make their life easy in +/- region.

Anstolis - Score is worse since they are not doing that well with off or def, but they got the players so potential is still there.

I.B - The result has improved, and spot in top 10 seems safe for now. Frankly - I haven't figured them out yet, but whoever will decide to party with them will definitely get some very useful reinforcement.

~LF~ - Sitting in the shades silently. Farming. Hitting. Not getting hit. Quiet, but probably also deadly. Nobody attacks them so we have no idea what is going to happen when they will get hit.

ATG 2 - They are young, they are small, they are ATG. They are also dead last. Yes. I did not bother to change those sentences since last week.

Well - we are now at a point where traditionally everything goes a bit more silent, because with 5 weeks to artifacts everyone is looking forward to keep their hammers alive. Question is if it is going to be the same here? Maybe we will see some nice hits over following weeks still. Time will show.

Best regards,

Styrnucis

• Oh, hi, did not see you there.

As we are approaching ceasefire, here is a small comparison. I am really lazy, so from now on there are only going to bet 10 alliances in the comparison. Sorry ATG, you did not stand the test of time. I would appreciate those top10 keeping their pop in top10, because I always get quite angry when I have to write about different alliance every week. I am grumpy. Probably because I am old. Or I just feel old. And grumpy. Oh, yes, Anstolis is now LT. Thanks for making my life more miserable. Here are the numbers.

Population ranking

2. HH aka - keeps the position

3. HH - keeps the position

4. LT - keeps the position

6. E.M - keeps the position

7. MAD SW - climb from 8th

8. +++™ - drop from 7th

9. I.B - keeps the position

10. ~LF~ - climb from 12th

Average population

2. *** - climb from 3rd

3. HH - drop from 2nd

5. I.B - keeps the position

6. XXX - keeps the position

8. E.M - keeps the position

10. LT - keeps the position

Wow, this looks almost stable. Except for MAD SW and +++ exchanging positions in total pop and *** switching with HH on average, literally nothing has changed. I mean I could basically just copy and paste and make some changes. Which is what I did. Let's pretend I put a lot of work in this part.

Attack points

3. MAD SW - climb from 4th

4. HH aka - drop from 3rd

6. HH - keeps the position

7. LT - climb from 8th

8. +++™ - climb from 9th

9. I.B - climb from 10th

10. ~LF~ - climb from 11th

Attack points per player

2. XXX - keeps the position

3. *** - climb from 4th

4. E.M - climb from 5th

5. HH - climb from 6th

6. HH aka - climb from 7th

7. I.B - drop from 8th

8. ~LF~ - climb from 9th

9. +++™ - climb from 10th

10. LT - climb from 11th

Many have climbed here. Because ATG is considered no more. MAD SW keep reigning. Other than that - this section has been almost as useless as the 1st one. Let's see if we can do better in last

Defense points

2. LT - climb from 3rd

3. HH aka - drop from 2nd

4. *** - climb from 8th

5. MAD SW - drop from 4th

6. XXX - drop from 5th

7. HH - keeps the position

8. E.M - climb from 9th

9. I.B - climb from 10th

10. ~LF~ - climb from 12th

2. MAD SW - keeps the position

3. I.B - climb from 5th

4. LT - climb from 7th

5. XXX - drop from 4th

6. HH aka - keeps the position

7. *** - climb from 10th

8. HH - keeps the position

9. E.M - keeps the position

10. ~LF~ - climb from 11th

Alright, we got something LT has done some decent climbing and so has *** (rumour has that they received biggest hit yet, but...rumour also has that the natars were responsible...). Meanwhile LF are still enjoying peaceful life (I copied this from last week. And the week before that. Seriously - why is nobody attacking them?).

1./2. MAD SW 19 (20) - drop from solo 1st

1./2. *** 19 (28) - climb from 4th

3. XXX 25 (23) - drop from 2nd

4. HH aka 28 (29) - drop from 3rd

5. HH 32 (32) - keeps the position

6. +++™ 36 (37) - keeps the position

7. LT 37 (43) - climb from 9th

8. E.M 40 (42) - keeps the position

9. I.B 42 (47) - climb from 10th

10. ~LF~ 52 (59) - climb from 11th

MAD SW - They are 1st still, but they are no longer alone as *** have jumped up from 4th and are now standing in the spotlight along them. However they are still going strong and are definitely reigning the +/+ area.

*** - There you - they fought hard and taken many villas which has brought the to the very top. It will be fun to see who will be taking the 1st place next week. Will they be sharing and caring or clawing for the solo spot on top of podium?

XXX - They are 3rd. They have never been third. Wow, this is new for them. At least it is still shiny and gets them my fictional medal (I am not handing out real medals to anyone but myself. Because I am awesome).

HH aka 4th place for them. Podium is close and they are definitely getting ready for artefacts. Besides together with HH they are now the biggest team in the server. Will the numbers do the trick? I don't know. The numbers I crunch here do nothing for me, lol.

HH - It is funny how they are behind their own academy. Almost gives impression that student has become a master. Or at least a teacher. Still hard to tell who is Anakin and who is Obi Wan.

+++™ - -/- accomodates 2 top 6 alliances as well, but these are not as friendly as HH and HHaka. In one month we will see - can they grab more artifacts than their not that friendly neighbors ***? Can they chief a village instead of surrendering it to their neighbors?

LT - Back in top 8. Rumour is they did some player exchange with +++TM. Seems that it worked out well for them. And their def seems to work a lot. Good job to paint the map red (with blood).

E.M - They are holding in top 8 still but damn they are outnumbered by those HH guys. They will need to bring in their A-game (or some powerful allies) to hold up against them.

I.B - I still have no idea who they are and what are they doing but whatever it is it works just fine to keep them in top10

~LF~ - Now in top 10, because ATG is gone. Sitting in the shades silently. Farming. Hitting. Not getting hit. Quiet, but probably also deadly. Nobody attacks them so we have no idea what is going to happen when they will get hit (man, I am on fire with this copy-paste thing this week).

So that is it. Have a happy Easter, get your eggs colored (instead of your balls) and will be seeing more of fights and changes next week. Hopefully more alliances are not going to extinct before I check again.

Best regards,

Styrnucis

• I did not expect this to be posted to ingame news. Appreciate this. :)

Hi! It's amazing thing you're doing here (even if some weeks are mostly copy paste from previous ones ^^). So I wanted more players to see this!