[Anglosphere] Fact and rumours Anglo X - Round 2

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • We're gonna hit that narrative already huh? Day two and time for excuses? Meh.

It's well known IDTS and UGR play together, it's been like that for what.. 5 rounds now? Not sure the exact number, but it's nothing new. We make it well known before every round and we welcome everyone to fight us. There's thirteen hundred people on the server, a dozen decent sized alliances... make it work in your favor and beat us. We have like 70 out of 1300 players, you can find enough to fight us and win if you are determined.

Besides, much like last server, neither of our groups will be helping the other one much until WW time. We fight our own quad wars etc. Look at NW for example, two contenders there are UGR and TK (kudos for having th balls to come back, unlike some). We're going to fight it out between ourselves. If they're better, they'll win. And looking into the few 2nd villages they settled so far, seems like they're staying in the center and I applaud them for that. Let's see who does a better job instead of complaining.

Not our fault that we wipe the floor with everyone every round.

• Playing together in the past means that you can’t play against each other? What a joke.

Why not join comx, you can play against other premade alliance on that server, but you would get your ass kicked :3

Post was edited 2 times, last by Lemon: In what World is ass a swear word, changed it back. ().

• HOW WILL IDTS DIE 12

Result is only visible for participants.

IDTS will FALL BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE TEAPOT EMPIRE. WE ARE THE TRUE LORDS OF ANGLOSPHERE X, FEAR US AND PROSTRATE YOURSELVES IF YOU HOPE TO SURVIVE.

• Playing together in the past means that you can’t play against each other? What a joke.

Why not join comx, you can play against other premade alliance on that server, but you would get your hinny kicked :3

I play for IDTS this round, and the seem very well organized, while having clear cut know-how of what each individiual need to do for the ally to succeed.

I also played last COMx and was massively disappointed in the level of skill people showed there. I was top 5 def and top 10 off most of the server pre-arte. As a chill gaul account with a bad 9c cap. I even got to top 5 robber with a lousy 5k TT's. COMx was once a glowing star in terms of difficulty and experience.

Now it's just 10 people all calling themselves the best. It's not unlike our natiuve server DKx to be honest.

I'm looking forward to the day skilled people will roam the servers again.

/Wreck it Ralph - NjooKwanguNdugu

• Nonsense, you will see the truth soon enough for there are depths to the fail as yet untold to your primative mind.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed all caps/player informally warned ().

• Never said comx was good nor had good players, but it’s the place for the people who have to confed up, it shouldn’t be needed on a small server like AngloX...But guess they can’t beat Hegemony without confeds ^^

• Never said comx was good nor had good players, but it’s the place for the people who have to confed up, it shouldn’t be needed on a small server like AngloX...But guess they can’t beat Hegemony without confeds ^^

Yeah I mean I would be anti-confeds too if I managed to let my confeds run whacked out ops and cost us the round. I mean we can sit here and whine about confeds all day long, or hey we can actually do something worthwhile and shut us up.

• Complaining still huh? We're literally 1st and 5th alliance in size and you're still complaining. It didn't even start and you're giving up? That lazy huh? 1500 people in the server and you're worried about 80 of those coming together? Keep drinking that juice while we do some actual work unlike everyone else.

• Complaining still huh? We're literally 1st and 5th alliance in size and you're still complaining. It didn't even start and you're giving up? That lazy huh? 1500 people in the server and you're worried about 80 of those coming together? Keep drinking that juice while we do some actual work unlike everyone else.

Well we already know they wont credit us with anything besides quantity regardless of what happens. Same old song and dance. "You need the whole server to help you." "You win because of -1- artifact" "You cant win without spies" "blah blah blah, we suck blah blah"

But hey meanwhile... Hege is already asking HELL to not attack them so they can beef up and run an op on us. (wonder how well that ones gonna go?), Several little allies are staying that way purposefully to hide "secret weapons" and a bunch of other shenanigans. Kinda funny how we make -1- confed that everyone knows about prior to server start and its a big deal.... and yet those same people will strategize just the same.. Only difference is we have the balls to announce our intentions, and gameplan and say "come get some" while the rest need to try and sucker punch just to keep up.

• Hello everyone! I am Clueless. New to this server and have no clue as to whats happening. Now my settlers are taking forever to find me a v2 so here i am just passing my time. some of the posts got me interested. one already accepted defeat even without starting? And then there is talk of revenge?(where did that popcorn smiley go?) So can any of you bless us poor ignorants as to who is taking revenge on whom? I have always liked a good forum argument. So this is me poking.

Playing together in the past means that you can’t play against each other? What a joke.

Why not join comx, you can play against other premade alliance on that server, but you would get your hinny kicked :3

why would anyone want to go to comx or any other server? that would just take all the players away from this one. And if there is any kicking, dont you think it should be happening here in this server. so go and get the comx ones in here. that would be a lot more interesting!

I also played last COMx and was massively disappointed in the level of skill people showed there. I was top 5 def and top 10 off most of the server pre-arte. As a chill gaul account with a bad 9c cap. I even got to top 5 robber with a lousy 5k TT's. COMx was once a glowing star in terms of difficulty and experience.

I think it depends on which comx you played on. in my experience some rounds are more competitive. so winning one or losing one doesnt show the skill of the entire server. And if you are that good, why join an already established preformed ally or confed? y not fight against and make it interesting?

But hey meanwhile... Hege is already asking HELL to not attack them so they can beef up and run an op on us. (wonder how well that ones gonna go?)

oooh conspiracy!! seriously? wow! thats great news. we can expect some fireworks soon? i just have a few doubts. who are you? and how do you know about this conspiracy? is it good diplomacy at work or a lil birdie whispering in your ears?

• Besides, much like last server, neither of our groups will be helping the other one much until WW time. We fight our own quad wars etc.

Not our fault that we wipe the floor with everyone every round.

You guys did help eachother out with defence though, might not have been in every case but i know for a fact that you did because i was sitter on one of the accounts ^^ So you aint fighting completely separate