[Anglosphere] Fact and rumours Anglo X - Round 2

• Lemon, you bitter?

Nah, I’m the sweetest Lemon you will ever find...I just find it funny that people (The delusional Muricans/IDTS) think that people care about them beating Hegemony in a WW race, no one cares about about WWs.

• Nah, I’m the sweetest Lemon you will ever find...I just find it funny that people (The delusional Muricans/IDTS) think that people care about them beating Hegemony in a WW race, no one cares about about WWs.

No one cares about Hegemony.

• I think it depends on which comx you played on. in my experience some rounds are more competitive. so winning one or losing one doesnt show the skill of the entire server. And if you are that good, why join an already established preformed ally or confed? y not fight against and make it interesting?

Read my profile mate. They just happened to be the first who asked. I went in on COMx solo and actually took out some of their hammers there. I did not know they were the reigning champions, I'm just here to beat Kevin and Bruce, and they offered me a spot on their crew.

• Read my profile mate. They just happened to be the first who asked. I went in on COMx solo and actually took out some of their hammers there. I did not know they were the reigning champions, I'm just here to beat Kevin and Bruce, and they offered me a spot on their crew.

How do you intend to beat them?

• Who's this new ally called lDTS??? losers Don't Think So?

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Still working on figuring that out. Maybe a UK LEGEND such as yourself can help me come up with a brilliant tactic?

I already know how to beat them, but feel free to contact me on Discord or Skype to discuss different ideas :3

• Read my profile mate. They just happened to be the first who asked. I went in on COMx solo and actually took out some of their hammers there. I did not know they were the reigning champions, I'm just here to beat Kevin and Bruce, and they offered me a spot on their crew.

so if your goal is just to beat 2 people, why do u need to join the top alliance? just go settle near them or hit them from far. unless ofcourse beating the two people is going to need a bigger tie up. I thought the bigger allies and confeds were to win the game.. WW and the endgame does need the numbers.

P.S i am new here. not supporting anyone. just an innocent question.

P.P.S what profile am i supposed to be reading?

Can't blame me though, I'm a solid 11/10

Post was edited 1 time, last by BeaconOfHope: Quote referred deleted post removed ().

• Leaked conversation from the IDTS chat:

Wonka: Anyone of you ready to buy all artworks?
    Warrior: I can try, but aren't they really expensive and next to useless when we dont have much cp right now?
    Batman: Nah, they are really good, trust me, just buy them, can't let Panda KG and The Fruitboys get them!

Warrior: I'm sorry to let you down, but my mom took her credit card back, so I can no longer outbid Chef and Mangosteen.

Elsa: Dw, I'm here to outbid them, we should be fine.

*an hour later...*

Elsa: Yes, I got them, but they are outbidding me now X/

Wonka: Anyone able to deny them the artworks?

Sasquatch: Yep! I got it now!

Wonka: How much you able to bid on each artwork?
    Sasquatch: Yes

• Yep thats exactly how it goes down.. Because you guys are the only thing we have to talk about.

Anything else the proclaimed uk legend wants to whine about before the server even starts? I'm sure we'll cycle back to auctions at some other point of the server.

• Yep thats exactly how it goes down.. Because you guys are the only thing we have to talk about.

Anything else the proclaimed uk legend wants to whine about before the server even starts? I'm sure we'll cycle back to auctions at some other point of the server.

Self-proclaimed*

Completely forgot how boring and serious you always are, my bad.

Self-proclaimed*

Technically no, since I went on the Legends on Tour event at HQ last year, representing UK, which kinda makes me the UK Legend.... But think it's time for a new signature whenever I find the right person to make it.

//

Did you know that the Legends on Tour event is happening again this year? It's a great opportunity for the community to get in direct contact with the game designers, people behind the scenes and what not.

You can find more info about it right here: Legens on Tour 2019 Summit

BlackBlade is the one going from our domain this year, so make sure to forward your ideas, new features or something else to him.

I believe he has a thread for it on the forum, but it appears to be locked? Playingwithfire
    [2019 LoT] Phase 1: Exploring the Issues & Ideas