[Anglosphere] Fact and rumours Anglo X - Round 2

• Just wondering if there was any significance to posting this here? Proving a point or just for the lulz? :/

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• grabs popcorn . breathing intensifies . people planning bad stuff against pandas and fruits , not cute huh !

• Are you saying you can't deliver? Have everything just been :blabla: from your side? Relying on us to make your server great? :asd:

I mean we were relying on you guys to at least show up and give us something to talk about besides pop-quizzes.. Usually when you verify with someone what quad they are going, it's to chase them and fight them close quarters, not spawn on the whole opposite side of the map and quiz them.

Completely forgot how boring and serious you always are, my bad.

You are forgiven.

• I mean we were relying on you guys to at least show up and give us something to talk about besides pop-quizzes.. Usually when you verify with someone what quad they are going, it's to chase them and fight them close quarters, not spawn on the whole opposite side of the map and quiz them.

That quiz seem to have made you a bit cranky, we did invite you you know.. Along with the other top 19 alliances and everyone on this thread.. So it wasnt really anything personal lol. You are too impatient, why not join a quiz or two while waiting for something interesting to happen? Its not like you are in a hurry, ive planned to hang out with you for a whole server after all :asd:

• ;(

I dont know what ive done to deserve this, please save me from the scary LDTS! (apparently they go with L instead of I these days)

Yeah well we can't help it people want to be us and jacked our name. Though i guess it's the only way said team can say IDTS! (with the "i") didn't beat them on another round.

• TG/WonkaToday at 11:10 AM

We should just kill the server off today

JulesToday at 11:10 AM

There is noone left for us to kill

TheurGist - SadisticToday at 11:10 AM

There's the guys up north

Kevin / Migosa / KokToday at 11:10 AM

I think he means the Quizmasters

JulesToday at 11:10 AM

Who?

TG/WonkaToday at 11:11 AM

Legend has it, there is no multiple choice

Kevin / Migosa / KokToday at 11:15 AM

Short Essays only

Fill in the blank

Hope you studied!

TheurGist - Sadistic

Today at 11:20 AM

Gah! What about true or false????

glactusToday at 11:20 AM

Gah I hope I get a good grade!

TG/WonkaToday at 11:22 AM

none of us will, we are IDioTS!

glactusToday at 11:22 AM

I guess thats why we make troops instead?

• Can confirm, really good strategy, not like the ones who went for Mango was walking home empty handed :wall:

How come IDTS can’t keep up with the account? Having they been popping artworks since they got released? :/

• I imagine mangosteen couldn't of done that without more than a decent push 🙄

However IDTs are noobs rocking out server without big confeds to strike them back

However

Rumour has it Infamous have 2 weeks until delete time and their undercover ops will have to do it without them :/

• Rumour has it Infamous have 2 weeks until delete time and their undercover ops will have to do it without them :/

:asd:

Well I can assure you we won't be gone in two weeks and our undercover ops? There's none, we are just 8 accounts chilling in NE. Btw, two weeks was really specific, you got something fun planned out? :love:

• :asd:

Well I can assure you we won't be gone in two weeks and our undercover ops? There's none, we are just 8 accounts chilling in NE. Btw, two weeks was really specific, you got something fun planned out? :love:

Yes my man. That's how long it will take to take your initial villages and build up arena for the love of catas :/

• Yes my man. That's how long it will take to take your initial villages and build up arena for the love of catas :/

I do wish you the best of luck with whatever you have planned out. :popcorn: Hopefully its something interesting, maybe idts making a move? Would suck if a statement like that was from an alliance like.. GOT or something after getting my hopes up :asd:

• EDITED talking big game, yet another pact with an anvil alliance, ehhh I guess they scared

I totally get it though, seeing my what used to be 8 but now 5 and soon 4 man alliance is scary, Silly Willy Wonka is probably doing his best to hold it in :asd: