[Anglosphere] Fact and rumours Anglo X - Round 2

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • EDITED talking big game, yet another pact with an anvil alliance, ehhh I guess they scared

is it directed to Panda KG ? lol we have more contacts in IDTS than any other alliances ( practically none other than people asking who we are and to participate in quiz) . about name ? it was random decision biased by some memes .

• is it directed to Panda KG ? lol we have more contacts in IDTS than any other alliances ( practically none other than people asking who we are and to participate in quiz) . about name ? it was random decision biased by some memes .

It is directed at idts and their new nap with an alliance made only out of anvils

• Yes my man. That's how long it will take to take your initial villages and build up arena for the love of catas :/

I don't even know what the hell you just said.

It is directed at idts and their new nap with an alliance made only out of anvils

A few PD's, wheee breaking news.

Well, doing metas is what they seem to do be doing best ^^ Atleast the ones ive played on

I mean there is an entire server to team up with, and we openly invite that to be a thing for you guys. And theres even a few really really good players out there to work along side with.

Well, it's not like you have done anything about it? :blabla:

Yeah well when we try others like to run to the NE after talking big game. INFAMOUS team should try out for the summer Olympics. Running to the Northeast after Running their mouths, noone stands a chance in the 400 meter dash.

• Yeah well when we try others like to run to the NE after talking big game. INFAMOUS team should try out for the summer Olympics. Running to the Northeast after Running their mouths, noone stands a chance in the 400 meter dash.

I gotta say though since you seem to seriously think INFAMOUS really cares about you guys.. I came here with a handful of players, because i promised to be a thorn in your side. When i told you this you said something about Bruce, IH, Bernard bla bla bla and i specifically told you i wouldnt come here to destroy you, rather just mess a little with you. Can't honesty remember me saying anything else than that. "INFAMOUS running their mouths" might be what you told your players to get them fired up, but please.. You have given us zero reason to really dedicate a whole server just for you, theres no way anyone from my team would take you seriously after what you had to show on 5x. I know I know "you didnt take it seriously", but still.. Thats the only thing my players have seen of you lol

I can promise you now though, i will talk to my players and try to bring my entire group IF you actually end up being interesting this server.

• Rumour has it IDTS will focus on WW and be man enough to let UGR and DeserT fight against each other....

• Rumour has it IDTS will focus on WW and be man enough to let UGR and DeserT fight against each other....

add to the rumor mill they have even asked nimrods to be part of their meta just like last round end game .

You guys really need better informants. ROFL. The only person who ever pays attention to WW is me :D

• You guys really need better informants. ROFL. The only person who ever pays attention to WW is me :D

Seems like you haven’t figured out that people stopped giving a poop about WWs like 5 years ago? You’re getting old :rolleyes: Or maybe your ally is just outdated, wouldn’t surprise me to be honest...

...You clearly did get scared of me joking about coming back this round and smashing you with my eyes closed, or maybe you just need those 110 accounts to stand a chance against Natars? :S

You can have the WW win, but that’s not how we play the game over here.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie ().

• Seems like you haven’t figured out that people stopped giving a shit about WWs like 5 years ago? You’re getting old :rolleyes: Or maybe your ally is just outdated, wouldn’t surprise me to be honest...

...You clearly did get scared of me joking about coming back this round and smashing you with my eyes closed, or maybe you just need those 110 accounts to stand a chance against Natars? :S

You can have the WW win, but that’s not how we play the game over here.

LOL well I have to give the people what they want. And so many people want to throw their hammers at my WWs. We don't actually give a flying fartnugget about the WW race, but everybody wants a place to smash. ;)

• LOL well I have to give the people what they want. And so many people want to throw their hammers at my WWs. We don't actually give a flying fartnugget about the WW race, but everybody wants a place to smash. ;)

I would actually appreciate if you didnt take one, would feel much more personal if i could smash it into a idts cap instead ^^