[Anglosphere] Fact and rumours Anglo X - Round 2

• I gotta say though since you seem to seriously think INFAMOUS really cares about you guys.. I came here with a handful of players, because i promised to be a thorn in your side. When i told you this you said something about Bruce, IH, Bernard bla bla bla and i specifically told you i wouldnt come here to destroy you, rather just mess a little with you. Can't honesty remember me saying anything else than that. "INFAMOUS running their mouths" might be what you told your players to get them fired up, but please.. You have given us zero reason to really dedicate a whole server just for you, theres no way anyone from my team would take you seriously after what you had to show on 5x. I know I know "you didnt take it seriously", but still.. Thats the only thing my players have seen of you lol

I can promise you now though, i will talk to my players and try to bring my entire group IF you actually end up being interesting this server.

Rumour has it IDTS will focus on WW and be man enough to let UGR and DeserT fight against each other....

Thats a fun statement when Wonka/idts have done nothing but cry since the server started :asd:

And ya'll say it's us that are crying? I guess it's one way of admitting defeat long before the server finishes. At least now you can go back at the end and act like no big deal. I don't blame you guys though, I wouldn't want to fight us neither if I was in your shoes.

• And ya'll say it's us that are crying? I guess it's one way of admitting defeat long before the server finishes. At least now you can go back at the end and act like no big deal. I don't blame you guys though, I wouldn't want to fight us neither if I was in your shoes.

Silly willy wonka.. Your lack of intelligence is insulting. But okay, princess, whatever you say, princess :yy:

Yeah well when we try others like to run to the NE after talking big game. INFAMOUS team should try out for the summer Olympics. Running to the Northeast after Running their mouths, noone stands a chance in the 400 meter dash.

On the forums? Are you named Jovan now aswell? Because i asked him specifically what he have done to make the Forum a better place after he cried about the good old days. I totally get why you reply for him though, him being part of daddies little bae squad and all.

• Silly willy wonka.. Your lack of intelligence is insulting. But okay, princess, whatever you say, princess :yy:

On the forums? Are you named Jovan now aswell? Because i asked him specifically what he have done to make the Forum a better place after he cried about the good old days. I totally get why you reply for him though, him being part of daddies little bae squad and all.

Hey you get an 'A' for Effort there buddy.

I don't really understand why people like you or Bernard decide to ever start calling me Daddy.. oh wait yes I do never mind.

• Hey you get an 'A' for Effort there buddy.

I don't really understand why people like you or Bernard decide to ever start calling me Daddy.. oh wait yes I do never mind.

I dont know Bernards reason for calling you daddy, might be some wierd stuff he going on :asd: Me personally just think your way of taking care of Jovan really resembles a fater-son relationship.. Just look how you jumped in to defend him. I mean, you totally missed the point and saw it as an opportunity to cry about our location, but still though.

Anyway, princess.. Next quiz is on Sunday, we are hopeing to see you there :*

• I dont know Bernards reason for calling you daddy, might be some wierd stuff he going on :asd: Me personally just think your way of taking care of Jovan really resembles a fater-son relationship.. Just look how you jumped in to defend him. I mean, you totally missed the point and saw it as an opportunity to cry about our location, but still though.

Anyway, princess.. Next quiz is on Sunday, we are hopeing to see you there :*

Sorry champ, we'll have an op or something happening sunday. Some people play for the quizzes, others play to kickass. To each their own ;)

• Pylus_US A friend of mine sent me this, i told her to look for a guy looking in a mirror (possibly wearing a princess costume). She couldnt find you though :osd: Must have been your day off or something..

• Legit can't believe what I'm reading here, we have idts and ugr moaning about boring game/forum while excluding themselves from fun activities like the quiz. Actually couldn't make this stuff up. How dense yo gotta be to understand that if you do nothing fun you ain't gonna have fun lmao. Join the quiz boys and girls and stop your minds being full of negativity and hate over a game <3

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Pylus_US A friend of mine sent me this, i told her to look for a guy looking in a mirror (possibly wearing a princess costume). She couldnt find you though :osd: Must have been your day off or something..

Awwww naughty naughty Panda getting hit with the PWF stick! Here I thought she only picked on my team.

and a day off from looking in the mirror? I DONT THINK SO!!!

• Sooo, Next Anglo is going to be IDTS/UGR starting in SW, and PandaCrew starting in NE, then we flip a coin for either NW or SE, and both alliances HAVE to settle there. So we wont destro eachothers first couple of oases, but we will most definitely annoy eachothers caps. I dig it.

Also to the guy ( i think it was Psychologist ) who asked why we couldnt keep up with Mango. City wise I don't think any of us really tried, but resource per day wise I tried, but a 25h "break" from the game and overflowed a bunch, so kinda took the steam out of the machine :D

• Excuses :3

How is IDTS gonna challenge us if they can’t even match our simming early on :/

they got a free quad already with all members being mostly in same quad . they can re organize well to be honest and nothing to joke about . while hege will be fighting deserts for the resources and artis in NE , IDTS has it all .

• they got a free quad already with all members being mostly in same quad . they can re organize well to be honest and nothing to joke about . while hege will be fighting deserts for the resources and artis in NE , IDTS has it all .

Hege will be fighting us? Think they are clever enough to not take a fight with us :D  Mikle_UK