Spiking in com1.. AGAIN

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Are we seriously gonna have another server full of this?

Look at this list. The top 20 defenders are full of small pop players that aren't part of any big alliances/meta. The top 3 deffers of the week are also spikers that aren't part of any alliance/meta, and they've already caused several thousands of troop loss.

Are we really not going to get the PTP mechanic that prevents this stupid thing from happening?

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear/no warning ().

• mods please :| In 2 years it'll be a decade that I'm begging for this stupid change to happen. Or this is a propaganda to promote ROA with us Legends player? :rolleyes:

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• No response? news? we gonna let this keep happening? Playingwithfire is there any plans for implementing more PTP mechanics into com servers?

giphy.gif

• Mist4 I will ask the CMs to inquire.

Update - I just spoke with Ameno and she said that there are currently no plans to implement this on a regular server since it is exclusive to PtP right now. But she will forward it to the developers. And it might happen in the future.

I am also tagging BlackBlade so he can add it to his list for the Legends on Tour list.

• Majority of veterans of .com Legends 1x server are playing on com1 server. And all of us I'm sure agree that this mechanic should be added to the Legends 1x servers. We do not care about finals, if they prefer living in stone age then give them their own servers. But please in regular com1x, we ask for that change.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• I am not on com1 but I am 100 % agreement. While I know many people avoid the forums I think if enough people speak up there could be a good consensus quickly for Ameno to report to the development team.

@Fnx> It is an aggravating amount of time to identify the little toads that spike but there is something very satisfying about hunting and squishing accounts like that.

• @Fnx> It is an aggravating amount of time to identify the little toads that spike but there is something very satisfying about hunting and squishing accounts like that.

Finding who spiked the farms is quite easy. Specially with the updated def points system. Smashing them is also easy. However, the issue that remains would be if some other quad is behind it to support those accounts when you are getting rid of those X/

• Finding who spiked the farms is quite easy. Specially with the updated def points system. Smashing them is also easy. However, the issue that remains would be if some other quad is behind it to support those accounts when you are getting rid of those X/

Yeah you are rather good at finding the spikers aren't you! But just so you know I am here on behalf of Lowlands to agree that we have to do smth about these spikers so that this pop-tart stops blaming us for an ally full of spikers:thumbsup: These are just a bunch of random players who lack the capacity to play this game and find annoying ways to mistreat us. So yes let's please try and do smth about this so the .com stays fun and everybody can farm farm farm:thumbup:

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | TENLZ | COM1
    Haantje Pappie | History | Codex Victoria NL

• We should stop asking for an update (bcoz that's not gonna happen this server for sure ) and get rid of those accounts that's spiking .....

I think all 4 pre-made Vices,Sgr,Ten,Lowlands can get agree on taking out Spikers in their own respective quad ..

• Yeah, 5 tribes and antispiking features to all servers would boost the players quantity IMO.

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• Since the feature to prevent "spiking" from RoA is being mentioned, I would like to make a comment.

Fine to implement it on normal servers ( would solve this "issue" ), but in this case I would ask to remove the limit of just 3 confeds / 3 naps.

Sorry guys, but I think we should be able to have the option to send defenses to all our allies, so if we have 3 wings and 3 wings of allies , we should be able to send defs to all of them ( just an example ).

So as I'm saying, fine to add this change, but remove totally the limit to 3 confeds/naps/wars at the same time.

mazzi as nickname - SGR

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• Forgot,

an even more simple solution would just be to prevent reinforcing all inactive accounts + natars

mazzi as nickname - SGR

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• Forgot,

an even more simple solution would just be to prevent reinforcing all inactive accounts + natars

I mentioned this on Discord. But somebody mentioned that the bots that typically flud these kind of servers won't be shown as inactive because of their adventure troops. Now... then bots are a second problem to your spiking.

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | TENLZ | COM1
    Haantje Pappie | History | Codex Victoria NL

• Forgot,

Natars already cannot be reinforced. But yes, not reinforcing inactive accounts (for instance, no log in in 7 days) might be a solution.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• cutelilpuppydog deleted. timetraveller, shogun, legion still got banned.

they are mostly NE quad messing. and yeah timetraveller's traps still got my team player off troops as over 1k. I have no idea why normal player still have punishment with banning players.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

• Just an update. Another bunch of random players just started spiking the entire SW quad, and as you can see killing tens of thousands of troops in a short amount of time.

We're not as affected as Lowlands and I don't know to what extent other quads are spiked, but I can only imagine how shitty it feels right now to be in SW quad when almost all their farms are spiked.

*edit* looks like we're heavily affected as well, in particular our top raiders lost several thousands troops. fun. ?(

giphy.gif

Post was edited 1 time, last by Mist4 ().