Spiking in com1.. AGAIN

• so before NE players got spikes and most of them deleted their accounts, or banned accounts. now its turned to SW quad. I will look other quad on going.

nice work of those random players

I disagree about those spiking random players.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

• NE first , SW 2nd Now SE quad is spiked lol so I guess NW is next ?

Sadly it is NE's turn. So far no spikes at NW?

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

• Finally NW is spiked now ..

Well not anymore since you just spoiled their plans!

Okay I won't tell anyone that natrars is next !! ::|

Unfortunately a large portion of the spikers originate from nw and are vice friendlyX(

So you meant to say Vice are behind all of the spiking n they are spiking their own quad too?

• NE keeps getting spiked and I have been gathering evidence on spikers. Now i present proof on one of the largest spiker of the server.

My attack with 5 clubswingers land 08:05:01 local time. GastiBeghe 's defpoint increased from 7068 to 7073 the same exact second. Wonder why that is?

I have caught him spiking on 2 other occasions.

- Video of when my attack lands

In 1 hour he gets 208 defpoints from spiking.

He even earned himself a medal for his brave defence of farms.

• Today spikers are NW, SW, SE, even NE. so I am not surprised someone enjoy different type of this game. Shame on those spikers.

• My attack with 5 clubswingers land 08:05:01 local time. GastiBeghe 's defpoint increased from 7068 to 7073 the same exact second. Wonder why that is?

Thank you for this information, he has been contacted and admitted his actions. Any further infractions will get him kicked without discussion.

nice to see ten joining in on the fun.

Lets hope other metas also start to spike.

So we can stop harassing players who spike.

TEN does not tolerate spiking and never will. We try to deal with spikers as best as we can. Let's hope other alliances will do the same. Choosing not to spike Is a simple act of respect both to your allies and to the enemies.

If anybody wants to be part of a toxic community there are games like LoL and OW.

• ten have been spiking the whole server, and non of there players have been kick. So its not true when ten is against spiking. You just dont want to get caught. Can you plz stand up for what you are during, it will make the work we are during easy.

• ten have been spiking the whole server, and non of there players have been kick. So its not true when ten is against spiking. You just dont want to get caught. Can you plz stand up for what you are during, it will make the work we are during easy.

I am going to dismiss your comment because it lacks any real facts or evidences. If by any chance you do come up with evidence we'll make sure to deal with those players :)

• why would I give evidence?

Im on the spikers side.

And it dosent matter anyway, if I see it others will also see it.

I just dont understand why you try to hide it. Us spikers should stand togetter.