Incompetence

• Hello. I do not know how to get started, but I do not want the answer given to me by Mr. Georges who goes in once at 26 o'clock. I do not want to worry about it. To make fun of people is fun. I want to explain to me exactly how you are blocking me for - Your account was blocked! Reason: Scripts and bots. I want proof of ip, the only thing I give you is ip. The other way you see it tied to the ip. I'm obviously very stupid. What is a script and what is a bot's detection going on by seeing it as soon as I've given you this information to share it and the rest of it is otherwise Murder without a Sacrifice? :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:<X

• Hi, I understand your situation but please read the rules again:

§ 7.2 A ban may only be discussed with multihunters via in-game messages or with the community manager if a player is dissatisfied with a multihunter’s decision. Bans, deletions and their consequences are not to be publicly discussed. The Travian: Legends team does not disclose information about bans to persons other than the person(s) involved.

• Hi, I understand your situation but please read the rules again:

§ 7.2 A ban may only be discussed with multihunters via in-game messages or with the community manager if a player is dissatisfied with a multihunter’s decision. Bans, deletions and their consequences are not to be publicly discussed. The Travian: Legends team does not disclose information about bans to persons other than the person(s) involved.

Yes it is, but how do you discuss with domination by waiting for 1 answer in 24 hours? How to discuss something like this does not reject me. You think I'm so stupid and I do not know the rules to write you here, so there's a reason