Incompetence

• Hello. I do not know how to get started, but I do not want the answer given to me by Mr. Georges who goes in once at 26 o'clock. I do not want to worry about it. To make fun of people is fun. I want to explain to me exactly how you are blocking me for - Your account was blocked! Reason: Scripts and bots. I want proof of ip, the only thing I give you is ip. The other way you see it tied to the ip. I'm obviously very stupid. What is a script and what is a bot's detection going on by seeing it as soon as I've given you this information to share it and the rest of it is otherwise Murder without a Sacrifice? :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:<X

• Hi, I understand your situation but please read the rules again:

§ 7.2 A ban may only be discussed with multihunters via in-game messages or with the community manager if a player is dissatisfied with a multihunter’s decision. Bans, deletions and their consequences are not to be publicly discussed. The Travian: Legends team does not disclose information about bans to persons other than the person(s) involved.

• Hi, I understand your situation but please read the rules again:

§ 7.2 A ban may only be discussed with multihunters via in-game messages or with the community manager if a player is dissatisfied with a multihunter’s decision. Bans, deletions and their consequences are not to be publicly discussed. The Travian: Legends team does not disclose information about bans to persons other than the person(s) involved.

Yes it is, but how do you discuss with domination by waiting for 1 answer in 24 hours? How to discuss something like this does not reject me. You think I'm so stupid and I do not know the rules to write you here, so there's a reason

• Well obviously you are quite new. The game has automatic system for bot detection and that is why you have been blocked. Put it simply if you hit one button 10 times in 1 second the system thinks you are bot, because only computers can do that in such short span of time. As George being incompetent I completely agree. I have reported 2 in-game bugs and he hasn't read my IMs and I have received delete your cookies copy paste answer . The translation of the game is in Bulgarian is two versions behind and there are differences (Example celebration gives you 500 CP (culture points) not the CP of your village but no more then 500). Nikola I don't agree with you - It always has been two MH (Multihunters) per server for exactly that reason - if one of them is busy the other to cover for him.

@p0nI asking too many questions like my girlfriend want to play Travian on another device, am I going to be banned and ect doesn't speak good for you. If i were you I would stop using a script and buy The Gold club.

Post was edited 1 time, last by rookie ().

• Majority of visual or feature issues are related to browser cache and cookies problem, that's why first step is always to clear it or try to access game from a different browser. If that didn't solve the issue you should write back to that ticket.

If you find some translation issues please report them here in localization feedback section on this forum.

Currently on Balkans servers we have much more Multihunters, but still each of them reply only in local language thus time for reply might differ. In normal circumstances you will receive an answer within 24 hours and at the end of each ticket you can find link to fill up survey about your satisfaction.

• The game has automatic system for bot detection...

yeah, that works fine... hahahaha

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)