What's in your name?

• Jeez, 13 years. That's just mindblowing. Tell us, is it still interesting to play Travian for such a long period of time?

• My name comes from Saxon leader who opposed Franks king Charles the Great and although the first fights were won and total war was lost...

The name is symbol for Saxon independancy afterwards....

The name is also translated as "Child of the Forrest"....

I have it for about 12 years I think on forums now?

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• So basically I'm a Willow tree, whenever I play on a server I sprout roots next to some lovely lake oasis and that's that.

Also it may be a short version of my surname, but I think being a tree is actually a cooler story.

I am not the villain in this story, I do what I do, because there is no choice.

Retired since 2020 until further notice.

• Most folks seem to think my nickname is derived from MS Office. Couldn't be further from the truth. When I was about 2, my first sentence was "not deer, moose". My favorite TV show was Captain Kangaroo. And my favorite part of that was the cartoon Rocky and Bullwinkle. In one of their shorts, Bullwinkle climbs a mountain and shouts "Excelsior", imitating the more usual shout of "Eureka". When Rocky asked why he shouted that silly word, the reply was that it was an advertising stunt. For excelsior, which is a type of packing material made in sawmills. I shortened that to Excel. (Bullwinkle is a moose. Rocky is a flying squirrel)

• Well, my name was chosen from (in my opinion) best action drama movey ever: "Saving private Ryan"

Actually, in the moment of choseing the name it was either that or "Mechanism" so I decided to go with Pvt.Ryan...

At least it sounds better 😜

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg