[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts1 - Round 1

• Imo TP has collected a good amount of top ranking players.

It has the most important player on the server...

Awwe.. Thank you both..!!

Bromance??

Are you offering..??
    Because..
    tumblr_lww68fZeFj1qmu4cmo1_500.gif

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Hug party #1: G.O.D + HIGH + SE + SE2 = 158 people (confederation). Almost reaches 200 if you include the NAP's.

Hug party #2: RAG+RAG2+RAG3+PC+AA = 134 people (NAP)

Action packed :love:

• RAG are pretty much 1 full alliance (over by a couple) the wings are for Embassy cost reasons - and what can we say - PC and AA have beer, we’re only human

• RAG are pretty much 1 full alliance (over by a couple) the wings are for Embassy cost reasons - and what can we say - PC and AA have beer, we’re only human

Azaezel I was going to call you guys disgusting huggers but you guys are looking like rookies compared to G.O.D and those groups. A 3 quads confederation only twelve days in with a bunch of naps. They need to rename themselves to the image below. Something inside me died a little of embarrassment for those folks. I've been playing for over 12 years or so and i'm new to this strategy. How do your alliances grow with everyone being friends like that?

Images

• Hug.JPG

S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |

• Action packed :love:

I love when people rag on in quad NAP's.

Like somehow making sure you don't have fighting in quad over croppers and preventing bad blood early between what will ultimately become allies of necessity is a bad idea....

How do your alliances grow with everyone being friends like that?

Pretty well. Most players are just going to sim and get defenses or offensive villages ready. We can all see the general statistics..... Logistically you have far more to gain from not irritating the total 120 people in your quad that aren't noobs than you would from petty raids and praying you don't smash into a coordinated wall. Simming is superior to raiding unless you are one of the top 10.... and I think we all know playing this game and having fun..... and being top 10 can be one in the same... but not likely. SIM 4 LYFE

Post was edited 1 time, last by DabCrab ().

• Hug party #1: G.O.D + HIGH + SE + SE2 = 158 people (confederation). Almost reaches 200 if you include the NAP's.

Hug party #2: RAG+RAG2+RAG3+PC+AA = 134 people (NAP)

Action packed :love:

Funny thing about huge alliances, they seem to be very easy to pick and break down slowly

• I love when people rag on in quad NAP's.

Like somehow making sure you don't have fighting in quad over croppers and preventing bad blood early between what will ultimately become allies of necessity is a bad idea....

Trying to avoid getting screwed by early quad fighting is of course a valid stratergy. You won't hear me criticize this move except tongue in cheek. (You dirty hugger!)

However, the other "block" stretch across 3 quads... :S

• However, the other "block" stretch across 3 quads... :S

I'm much more concerned about the systemic farm spiking taking place.... That's killing it for everyone.

We should all do a 1 weekend Hug and remove the farm spikers :D

• Dab - loved the Pun there ❤️

And as always surely better to focus on your own game - famous quote goes something like never interrupt your enemy whilst they are making a mistake...? 😊

• I'm much more concerned about the systemic farm spiking taking place.... That's killing it for everyone.

We should all do a 1 weekend Hug and remove the farm spikers :D

Hah, I haven't sent a single raid at a village (or really bought a single troop:/) can't spike me! (Like you said, Sim4lyfe ;) )

• I love when people rag on in quad NAP's.

Pretty well. Most players are just going to sim and get defenses or offensive villages ready. We can all see the general statistics..... Logistically you have far more to gain from not irritating the total 120 people in your quad that aren't noobs than you would from petty raids and praying you don't smash into a coordinated wall. Simming is superior to raiding unless you are one of the top 10.... and I think we all know playing this game and having fun..... and being top 10 can be one in the same... but not likely. SIM 4 LYFE

See that's been my motto for years but my teammates are trying to break me out of a habit. I shouldn't have any beef what the NE is doing but you must admit a 3 quad confed is a bit much.

S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |