[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts1 - Round 1

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

• hats off to the GOD guys that stuck around and launched that last OP - shame about the early hit, goes to show that with some decent leadership you guys really were up to match us in DP - just a shame they weren’t there for you.

well done the DP team (including our new found friends from TP) solid win despite the attempted subterfuge - hope you’ll all join for the next round!!??

• hats off to the GOD guys that stuck around and launched that last OP - shame about the early hit, goes to show that with some decent leadership you guys really were up to match us in DP - just a shame they weren’t there for you.

well done the DP team (including our new found friends from TP) solid win despite the attempted subterfuge - hope you’ll all join for the next round!!??

You keep blaming leadership and I am not really going back to it. You can try to do something when you have response of 2-3 people, and that was happening for a very long time. Some of the guys gave up their accs and have now active people on them. Just before the end of this round we built a really solid team. This is what happens when you building your team along the way. Hopefully we will collect more and more active people, round by round. You knew your assets before the server even started. See you in the next round

• never heard of Hold my beer, which alliance were they in? They sound like total rabscallions

Anglo 2: Lord of indulgence

Anglo 6: heavenly orange sledgehammer

Anglo 1: powerfully strong 💪 coffee

Anglo 5: strawberry surprise

Anglo 4: chocolate teardrop of desire :P

• You keep blaming leadership and I am not really going back to it. You can try to do something when you have response of 2-3 people, and that was happening for a very long time. Some of the guys gave up their accs and have now active people on them. Just before the end of this round we built a really solid team. This is what happens when you building your team along the way. Hopefully we will collect more and more active people, round by round. You knew your assets before the server even started. See you in the next round

Love this response. Look forward to better competition next round

• This is the list of hammers I have had reports for and so will include in the HoF. If any are missing and you have reports, please send them to me and I will add them in.

Brokensword D-P
    Coca Cola DP
    Bacon boys NACIOCAT
    Mukilteo G.O.D
    quick G.O.D
    Llufador NACIOCAT
    Golden Goose D-P
    Infidel G.O.D
    LDragon NACIOCAT
    grom11 NACIOCAT
    Sutip NACIOCAT
    Mysterious NACIOCAT