Com4 Restart

• IR_Chet are highest in attackers.? ummm please do your research again.... and make a good new analysis wink I try make you a smart guy

Alive or Dead!!

You might want to take a brain pill or get eye surgery buddy;

Slackers Guild Alliance

The Black Company

Get Lost

• IR_Chet are highest in attackers.? ummm please do your research again.... and make a good new analysis wink I try make you a smart guy

Alive or Dead!!

IR_CHET would be the alliance with the most Attack points, so he is correct.

Any analysis at this stage is to be taken with a grain of salt, and most people know this. Most alliances that started early or are a pre-made alliance are going to rank high in the stats because of the newbs who join and experienced players who join them for cover. Once people are settled and figure out , based on progress, which alliance best suits them then they join. I expect the same alliances will be here the majority of the next week at the very least ; weeks 2-4 are when most of the alliances usually succeed or fail.

Once Cata's start to fly, when defense calls must be issued,when dodging and spending down don't work, when participation is key, then you will see what alliances are worth their merit. In the meantime, Appreciate the efforts and contributions of the other players that are giving us some entertainment and speculation.

• Me? need to brain pill or get eye surgery buddy... shake my head, well want hear a funny fact? that how they get high attack points by attack to nature animals is no brain at all. Oh great, Keep up believe your own faith as game once they face human fight to a human is different story I am forward next few rounds to hear your own bullshit story.

ALIVE OR DEAD!!!

• Me? need to brain pill or get eye surgery buddy... shake my head, well want hear a funny fact? that how they get high attack points by attack to nature animals is no brain at all. Oh great, Keep up believe your own faith as game once they face human fight to a human is different story I am forward next few rounds to hear your own bullshit story.

ALIVE OR DEAD!!!

Mate, I stated that they are the strongest attackers. Nowhere did I state that they had the largest armies. If you want to call me out on my analysis, learn how to read an analysis (and English) first.

If you haven't noticed, however, they are also #1 raiders at the moment. That usually comes with larger than normal armies. I know for a fact that the GL group counted 6 of the top 10 armies in the game yesterday at around 20:00:00 server time, it is impossible for us to tell where the other 4 are. What we can conclude, however, is that IR_Chet should not be underestimated for their attacking capacity. If you want to underestimate them, you are more foolish than you sound.

Finally, if you have nothing productive or conclusive to add, please head back to your dwelling under your bridge, Mr. Troll.

Slackers Guild Alliance

The Black Company

Get Lost

• Yes it seems like IR is farming a lot with there Setlers at this point.

Must be pro players indeed.

Also the must never heard of timed attacks. Must have so much troops they start throwing them away. GG

Here just 2 hero attacks.

If you want more of these funny pictures to show there skill i have enough but don't want to spoil all ;)

• Mate, I stated that they are the strongest attackers. Nowhere did I state that they had the largest armies. If you want to call me out on my analysis, learn how to read an analysis (and English) first.

If you haven't noticed, however, they are also #1 raiders at the moment. That usually comes with larger than normal armies. I know for a fact that the GL group counted 6 of the top 10 armies in the game yesterday at around 20:00:00 server time, it is impossible for us to tell where the other 4 are. What we can conclude, however, is that IR_Chet should not be underestimated for their attacking capacity. If you want to underestimate them, you are more foolish than you sound.

Finally, if you have nothing productive or conclusive to add, please head back to your dwelling under your bridge, Mr. Troll.

Yesterday I was #8, Today after a setback #9.

Will get back to pushing those numbers soon though so dont get too comfortable :P