Discussions about the survey and possible changes

• Im not a spiker but it should be allowed. It allows some tactics and we should not limit the complexity of the game.

Troop merging im not sure of but troops forwarding should defiantly be a thing.

You play as a "dictator" but you cant send around the troops on your account as you please?

Its kind of weird

• Im not a spiker but it should be allowed. It allows some tactics and we should not limit the complexity of the game.

Troop merging im not sure of but troops forwarding should defiantly be a thing.

You play as a "dictator" but you cant send around the troops on your account as you please?

Its kind of weird

Another reasonable point

The thing is that the vast majority do it for the 'fake' def points since the change, rather than as an underhand tactic.

So if you want to allow spiking than give me a possibility to detect who is sending the reinforcements (for example with scouting) otherwise it is just annoying and ruining game play experience.

You can still catta the farms for preventing the growth of larger players.

• if defenders can see the attacking troops , the attackers should also need to see who is defending the farms . make it work with scouting or other methods we need to know who is spiking or not if they are defending out of ally people .

• Having had the same problem as others in that once visiting the survey and not having time to complete, never starting.

Anmd then getting the message that I had all ready completred it.

I solved this by clearing cache and deleting cookies. I used CCleaner to do it and survey worked fine

• You can find spikers with enough research. Its shitty. Its fair. Its a war game. Just like the treachery, friendship,monetary issues, everything in the game are real life factors. I appreciate travian staying true to that. I dont think it should be a pay to win game thats shitty. Overall they have balanced the game very well. I wish the cheaters who use programs and multi accounts would be taken out though

• You can find spikers with enough research. Its shitty. Its fair. Its a war game. Just like the treachery, friendship,monetary issues, everything in the game are real life factors. I appreciate travian staying true to that. I dont think it should be a pay to win game thats shitty. Overall they have balanced the game very well. I wish the cheaters who use programs and multi accounts would be taken out though

It's about longevity in the game, I all but walked away from the server due to Spikers. Travian will see a steep decline in gameplay as people pay their gold for farm lists and then have to constantly remove said farms or risk their troops. Travian stops generating revenue, and the game will fail. Do you see or have you ever seen an ad (aside from the +25% build time 9x a day [IF YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION] and 50% of the time it's another Travian parent company game) It's not about being pay to win, its about keeping a game alive.

Croplock all the farms and watch their def starve

Ahh yes the smartest thing we can do is remove resources from our farms all the while risking our catas. Your logic makes no sense. If they send 20 troops to spike a village, that wont get crop locked by nearly anything.
    20 def troops will take HOURS to starve and will accomplish their goal by killing at least 50-150+ troops per instance.

if defenders can see the attacking troops , the attackers should also need to see who is defending the farms . make it work with scouting or other methods we need to know who is spiking or not if they are defending out of ally people .

Completely and fully agree. If I were to send scouts to an area in the time that these games are based on, there would be banners, sigils, flags, identifying armors, etc. When we scout all we see is Gaul XX Roman XX and Teuton XX, but all of Rome did not wear the same armor, or belong to the same city.

To the people saying it's not hard to do research and find out a spiker, you want me to spend more time finding a spiker etc on top of how much we already play? Sounds like something a spiker would say. Remove the ability to reinforce non-alliances like exists in the Path to Pandora servers, and watch how quickly the game changes. It's 2019, if you cant afford Gold Club, sorry about it, but find a dual who can. Once you have Gold Club you can invest your time into farming instead of whining.

• 21 hours and no response. Looks like a dead thread.
    i went ahead and did what none of you have done so far. (For whatever reason, though im assuming it's because you all are Eunuchs.)

Invoker 2 hours ago

Hello when can we expect results in regards to the recent poll that ended on May 6th?

• 24408-7ede0ba0a8e59e9aba1860ee573884984d6d6e7a.png

Stellamini 2 hours ago

Hello Invoker,

the information I have, is that the result will be presented at the end of May.
      I am very curious of the results!

Kind regards,
      Stellamini