Lounge Travian idx Sesi 26

• SE quadrant so very weak quadrant, all they do is to sim sim sim and do WW race lol.

They cant beat the 30+ man of DOTA?

keep bark bro : p

Between white and black there is a gray

Orang yang gak bisa liat orang laen senang pasti hidupnya di neraka

• We are hoping all of you guys enjoy your stay at idx server, so the server gotta be more intense than before

But, in here some multihunters also have another main job in real life, so they maybe response to your complaint twice a day, max. So please be more understanding

We didnt understand of being accused of doing something that we didnt do.

We are now asking advise from leaders of BIG alliances of COM regarding this matter, and reaching the management to settle this fast.

• DOTA alliance vs. SE META + Multihunter

Very boring this server, Accusing us that we didnt do.. and fyi he keep insisting that..

you must be upset, but I still believe MH will not punished players without justification.

just admit it, make deals. or move your stinky ass from idx

TEXAS WITH TOO MUCH FUN CLUB

• macam panas membara forum idx sesi ini sesi lalu macam kuburan pdhal.. efek apakah ini

ts2.id s7 The Ndonz; ts6.com s7 River Of Hearth; ts20.id s1 Hamster; ts2.id s8 mr striker

Hail FatalWave

• artine opo om kuwi?

ditarikno lempeng saka mbah translate om esa ;) :

sampeyan kudu kesel, nanging aku isih pracaya MH ora bakal ngukum pemain tanpa kabeneran.

mung ngakeni, nggawe tawaran. utawa mindhah bokong stinky saka idx

• If do not agree with U're punishment, just sending message's to admin travian and tell what U want it!! Don't mewek² laahh di sini, aowkwowkwowkwkwk

I see just like a drama on another quadrant^^

walpaper_dota_2_by_sibul-d76pr6i.jpg
    NEWBE Thief Inside
    amat victōria cūram

a[L]s - COMODO™ - SUSU - S.U.H.U - ANT - AKR - [R] AMP™ - [RR] - IUW - CNC - AnR™

• Dont hate DOTA so much guys

we war in game not in personal hehehe

we play fairly, we buy gold to compete on you guys even we are out numbered hehehe anyway if the MH here is not transparent or have a fair treatment on all players we will go to play in MYX..

why u keep crying xd

just email MH or admin.. even u buy gold its dont mean MH cant punish u lol

• ah robin mah biji kadut,arte aja ga bisa ambil wkwkw

• Dont hate DOTA so much guys

we war in game not in personal hehehe

we play fairly, we buy gold to compete on you guys even we are out numbered hehehe anyway if the MH here is not transparent or have a fair treatment on all players we will go to play in MYX..

stop your drama, try playing victim huh..,

you will not survive here with that attitude bruh,

I guarantee you do the same shit in MYX, end up quit before mid again

• stop your drama, try playing victim huh..,

you will not survive here with that attitude bruh,

I guarantee you do the same shit in MYX, end up quit before mid again

Ojo galak² om, sukur² ada tamu biar makin ramee, aowkwowkwkwowk

walpaper_dota_2_by_sibul-d76pr6i.jpg
    NEWBE Thief Inside
    amat victōria cūram

a[L]s - COMODO™ - SUSU - S.U.H.U - ANT - AKR - [R] AMP™ - [RR] - IUW - CNC - AnR™

• MH nya mabuk om

punya gw aja di set sitter aja juga kena band
    apalagi MH mutlak hukumnya lol

• Good Mid Night

It is such a common case in travian game. If your ID is banned, please use IGM to contact Multihunter DIRECTLY. Forum is not used to blast your complaints and you dont have any rights to question Multihunter's performance. If you are planning to appealed, please send email to admin@travian.co.id

Best Regards

Xaviera

• SE quadrant so very weak quadrant, all they do is to sim sim sim and do WW race lol.

They cant beat the 30+ man of DOTA?

bacod lu , liat nohhh di NE juga ratusan veteran ora mampu bersihin 24 id ronin trolorlololo

sook sesumbar kami kabur sebelum arte ,boro-boro ngilangin ronin,,,,,lahh petingginya veteran ngilangin 1 desa aja kagak bisa,,,,

berapa sesi main idx skill gitu-gitu doang , cuma bisa ngungsi ke ujung peta cetak 1 hitter yang cuma 1x jalan hit ww terus udah merasa jago?? main berbulan-bulan cuma bisa 1x crooooot,,

mau buang mot kok nabrak terus,kapan nyebrang kuadrannya dong? belum nyeberang juga uda lemes tod,ckckkckwkwkwk

The Scarface ...

Me , I Always Telling The Truth, Even When I Junk ...