Travian COM4- The expert analysis

• THE FOLLOWING ANALYSIS WAS DONE BY EXPERTS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO READ IT WITHOUT GLASSES.

1.UNP,-UNP-,U.N.PAG-

Player count: 134

Quadrent: South West

Quality: 6/10

Quantity: 9/10

Seems like one of the worst top alliances in quality. Their UNP wing is number one since they have the biggest embassy, but they put all the worst players inside it. They have a few villages in the gray zone. By a quick look in GetterTools map, they have more than 30 villages outside of their quadrent. And thats not all, they have a very noob wing "U.N.PAG", not only you can see their bad numbers but every intellectual as me can see only from their alliance description that U.N.PAG is a joke. The recruitment standards are pretty tough though. You must love avengers movie or GOT to join U.N.PAG.

2.GL,GL2,GL3,GL-W-

Player count: 152

Quadrent: North West

Quality: 8/10

Quantity: 10/10

Seems to me like a good meta that even with so many players succeeded to have a player base of quality players. They have 10 villages out of their quadrent, most of them near it though. They are the largest meta on the server, and they pretty much have the north west quadrent just for themselves. no more to say right now.

3.TGC-

Player count: 35

Quadrent: North East

Quality: 9/10

Quantity: 3/10

This alliance is built of quality players and seems to know what it's doing. They mass settled in the gray zone, by a quick look in GetterTools I counted at least 15 villages of TGC there. They may have started in NE, but settled in every quadrent of the gray zone except for North West. However they have a very small player count which makes them very weak compared to big metas like HRE who are in their quadrent. I expect some kind of agreement between those two alliances, since a war between them will be costly for both sides.

4.HRE,HRE-TG,TRY-Camp-

Player count: 120

Quadrent: North East

Quality: 7/10

Quantity: 8/10

The HRE meta seems like a strong one, their recruitment was strict to the north east quadrent and their main wing is built of very high quality players. However they only got 7/10 in quality because their other wings are nowhat close in strength to their main one.

5.|NBK|-

Player count: 25

Quadrent: South East

Quality: 10/10

Quantity: 2/10

|NBK| are built of very strong players. Only one player has no second village, and all of their villages are in South East, not even one village out of it. However their tiny player count is a big flaw and they are very weak compared to big metas.

6.2.01M,2.01S-

Player count:100

Quadrent: South East

Quality:6/10

Quantity:7/10

By reading the description this is a "just for fun" alliance. They are average quality and quantity, not one of the best alliances. They recruited strictly to their quadrent but they have bad stats (numbers) and many players with no second village.

7.IR_Chet

Player count:45

Quadrent:North East

Quality:7/10

Quantity:4/10

Decent quality, small alliance. I think they wont survive in the North East with HRE and TGC there. Also, they have a confederacy with a very noob alliance, BH that is not even in their quadrent which really makes my opinion about their leadership bad.

8.IR.COB,IR.COB 2,IR.COB 3, IR. COB 4

Player Count: 135

Quality: 4/10

Quantity: 9/10

Seems like the worst meta in the server, they are off all top 10 except defenders, have a very bad avg. population and have about 30 villages out of their quadrent.

9. HUNTERS-

Player Count: 37

Quality: 5/10

Quantity: 3/10

Small alliance, below average quality in the south west.

To finish up, my opinion on quadrents:

North West- Dominated by the GL alliance, no competition there.

North East- HRE meta, TGC and IR_Chet are the big alliances there. It's gonna be a war quadrent where one alliance will rise on top. I think HRE may team up with TGC and form a new game changing meta, since a war between them will be costly.

South West- IR.COB meta, UNP meta and HUNTERS alliance. All of the alliances in this quadrent are bad quality in my opinion, but UNP will easily dominate this quadrent.

South East- NBK alliance and 2.01M meta. I think NBK can dominate this region despite their small size, and become a big alliance with the players left from 2.01M that will join them.

• Pretty good analysis of the situation. You made one mistake though; in the text of HRE you wrote "North West". Should be North East.

TGC are definitely a force to be reckoned with. NE will be a fun quadrant to watch once the catas start rolling out.

Slackers Guild Alliance

The Black Company

Get Lost

• BB seem to not want people to know this, they have edited their clan description to not include clan diplomacy!!!

The 5 symptoms of laziness:

• BB knows that it won't be able to recruit new players if it is actively at war with the largest alliance in its quadrant, that's why they removed their diplomacy from their description. I have to admit that, although BB is getting hit hard, they are managing to hold up their end of the war quite well (hats off to BB for that) - lot's of troops for our heroes to feed on :evil:

Edit: They (BB) seem to be down a few players already. Will BB lose more players in the next few days? What confederacies will they go in to next? Is this war over faster than we had hoped? Stay tuned for these answers, and more!

Slackers Guild Alliance

The Black Company

Get Lost

Post was edited 1 time, last by merlin ().

• BB knows that it won't be able to recruit new players if it is actively at war with the largest alliance in its quadrant, that's why they removed their diplomacy from their description. I have to admit that, although BB is getting hit hard, they are managing to hold up their end of the war quite well (hats off to BB for that) - lot's of troops for our heroes to feed on :evil:

Edit: They (BB) seem to be down a few players already. Will BB lose more players in the next few days? What confederacies will they go in to next? Is this war over faster than we had hoped? Stay tuned for these answers, and more!

Yep....One of their members reached out to me this morning....but I am still lone wolfing it for the time being. I got to admit, travian does lure you back, its been 5 years since I last played that's why I am so lonely :(

The 5 symptoms of laziness:

• Yep....One of their members reached out to me this morning....but I am still lone wolfing it for the time being. I got to admit, travian does lure you back, its been 5 years since I last played that's why I am so lonely :(

We all need to make new friends at some point ;)

Slackers Guild Alliance

The Black Company

Get Lost

• It would seem as if this week all the action has been in the south side of the map, According to top ten charts. What's the north doing to compete with those fighters in the South/center ?

Anyone have reports ?

NE, SE or SW ?

I wont ask NW because they have no one to fight xD