Legends on Tour 2019 Summit - What's next?

• Discussion of article Legends on Tour 2019 Summit - What's next?:

The event is over, and now it's time for the Travian: Legends team to recap and work on the different topics brought up by the community. First, we want to thank all the participants, both from the communities and the company. In total there were around 30 people from Travian Games involved in this event in one way or another, so as you can see it was a huge investment in time from our side. It is a very important event for us as we are trying to get closer and closer to the communities and…
  • Meanwhile, we want to keep the community informed on what is going on and how we are proceeding. That is why in the upcoming weeks we will share with you the minutes of the summit and the reasoning of the group (us and the representatives) behind each proposal.

That would be nice. We have barely seen any comments and no summary from TG after the event last year, only notes. It would be nice to see the list of things TG committed to as the result of LoT 2019. A year from now would be nice to see where we stand on it.

I am sure many will appreciate less official individual comments from participants on TG side as well.

• It would be nice to see the list of things TG committed to as the result of LoT 2019.

I do want to say that "committed" is a strong word. For example just because Game Design thinks something is a brilliant idea doesn't mean Development will find it easy to do. So even though there may have been positive feedback on a topic doesn't necessarily mean we will see it soon - or ever. I do think however that there will be significantly better communication going forward so if there are significant deviations we will have a much better idea as to why and topics will not simply disappear.

• It's a shame there is no X next to spiking. I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned for years now. And you already have a system in place on the PtP server so it's not like it would need to be created from scratch.

• It's a shame there is no X next to spiking. I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned for years now. And you already have a system in place on the PtP server so it's not like it would need to be created from scratch.

The X were placed by the representative, so probably they thought other topics had an higher priority :)

• I understand the premise behind the X's, it just makes me sad to see that it does not have a high priority, yet.

It does have high priority but we knew the topic would be discussed under another - specifically the confederacy rule. It wasn't worth us putting an X on something we knew we would already be discussing. The confederacy rule eliminates the spiking problem and is something we supported implementing on all servers.