Funny ugr report

• Yeah, apparently when you're naive enough not to know what something is and you share someone else's screenshot you get called a multi? I have no idea lmao. The first clue should have been when I had no idea what he was talking about. Someone had to explain it to me.

Feel free to try to throw shade though, Lemon. I, and everyone who knows me, knows exactly how I do and do not play.

• Yeah, apparently when you're naive enough not to know what something is and you share someone else's screenshot you get called a multi? I have no idea lmao. The first clue should have been when I had no idea what he was talking about. Someone had to explain it to me.

Feel free to try to throw shade though, Lemon. I, and everyone who knows me, knows exactly how I do and do not play.

Do you want to share your screenshot of the arti yourself or do I have your accept to share it?

• I don't think it's my permission we need? Think it's the people in the chat?

And yeah Time Lord, oh noessssss I shall hold my head in shame and cry a river of tears because of rumors on a forum. LOL if we took this forum seriously, every single player is a multi and every single alliance is a huge meta with each other.

We don’t, you don’t need permission from anyone since it was you who posted the screenshot of your own account.

I will however need your permission to post it, if you don’t do it.

But get posting! You have nothing to hide right?

• I really liked this thread when it was on the border of delete. Now were looking for screenshots of IDTS people on a 'funny UGR report' thread. I dont think this is the place for the current conversation, though im sure AngloX Facts and Rumors would be a much better place for it. Let me know what you think.

And yeah Time Lord, oh noessssss I shall hold my head in shame and cry a river of tears because of rumors on a forum. LOL if we took this forum seriously, every single player is a multi and every single alliance is a huge meta with each other.

As for me I don't really care what people being said to me in forums

I admit

Some times I act like hyped man 😅

• Oh, Lemon, Lemon. You're cute, and nice try. But I am not going to violate the forum rules in some attempt to show that I'm not violating rules. As I said earlier, everyone who knows me knows how I play. I could give a flying fart what you think, so feel free to continue your tin-foil-hat-wearing conspiracy theories. We will all just keep laughing at you in discord, it's really quite entertaining.

I really liked this thread when it was on the border of delete. Now were looking for screenshots of IDTS people on a 'funny UGR report' thread. I dont think this is the place for the current conversation, though im sure AngloX Facts and Rumors would be a much better place for it. Let me know what you think.

This thread was a fail from the start, honestly.

• I would like to REPORT that UGR smells FUNNY. I don't know why people are talking about anything else besides the FUNNY REPORT of UGR stinking up the joint.

It's also FUNNY, that one of UGR's sister alliance leaders is being REPORTed by a lemon for posting a screenshot and insinuates that the screenshot in question pinpoints a certain account (i've seen the screenshot it does not)

UGR REPORTS that the rest of you have taken this conversation away from the original topic and just isn't FUNNY any more

I'm still waiting on all those FUNNY baby hammer REPORTS that splatted on UGR the other day from TK. After trolling UGR's friendly alliance, splatted on the uni trainer those REPORTS were posted within minutes, pretty FUNNY that TK had no desire to post their own epic failures. Though given their hammer sizes, I sure as hell wouldn't want to post them neither.

• It's also FUNNY, that one of UGR's sister alliance leaders is being REPORTed by a lemon for posting a screenshot and insinuates that the screenshot in question pinpoints a certain account (i've seen the screenshot it does not)

Then why don’t you lot post it? Surely it can’t get you in trouble when it doesn’t pinpoint to a certain account?

The topic is funny UGR report, and I just added a funny report of someone in the UGR meta violating the rules X/

• Njoo told me that you were all worshipping me at the beginning of the server, so I doubt that you are suddenly laughing.

:wall::wall::wall::wall:

Worship? lmao. Dude your own team barely even tolerates you. You were even expelled out of the jeopardy room by your mate.. Why in the world would anybody worship you? Hell most of us didn't even know you were a thing until you talked in here.. outside of that we still don't know anything about you because you rather hide which account you even play on there, legend. I mean don't you find it just a little bit pathetic that you guys have the most trainers, the nicest looking accounts on the server, have the best chances of victory... and yet pretty much 0% of the attention of the server. One day squirt, don't worry one day people will actually care about ya. Just keep on putting in that effort.

UGR, Dont you think this sourpuss is FUNNY also? I hope that you would REPORT back, so

See? Stay on topic folks

Then why don’t you lot post it? Surely it can’t get you in trouble when it doesn’t pinpoint to a certain account?

The topic is funny UGR report, and I just added a funny report of someone in the UGR meta violating the rules X/

60386793_331370704217054_2750606384750919680_n.png?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=b7df445729f806ba36b8f92f46e1db9a&oe=5D70482D

There ya go though buddy. Show me which account in the FUNNY UGR meta this screenshot belongs to, and I will REPORT it myself