International forum community

• Hello everyone,

Our community is active, but even if it is active, maybe we can do more, so I have some questions. What do you think about our (COM) forum community? What do you like the most of it? Are there any change or add to the community you want if you could?

Come with your ideas, thoughts, or anything that could make our community better or more active in this thread. 🌐

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• What do you think about our (COM) forum community?

hmm... what do i think about them... Let me put it like this. I think majority of them belong to 4.4 Legends version if I'm not wrong and those that do not play it these days have definitely started at Legends at least. And in Legends server, the way to win is through building the wonder to level 100 I believe. Yet why when I scroll through this page: Guides & Tutorials I cannot find a single guide on how to raise the wonder of the world?

But I might be getting ahead of myself here. I couldn't find any worthy tribe specific guides either. I can of course go on, about how the community is contributing but you get the picture.

What do I DIS-like about them? (Including me) Great at pointing out to the issues but doing nothing about it.

Changes: Motivations (besides offering them to a trip to Germany if they get "Voted" through a popularity contest) to help the community.

I do not mean offering gold here to those players who help through guides or answers questions of the newbies - but at least some sort of flashy recognition like a badge display next to the Avatar, or some earned cool earned banners below their names.

• I would like to agree with the post above me.

It would be nice to have some badge's of honor that can be possibly gained through the game or forums. That can be showcased as some kind of badge of honor. For helpers & Guide writers, maybe someone that knows how to be diplomatic on the forum. Or a great world/server analyser. Its hard to actually decide who should earn those ranks. But would motivate more people to come to the forums

Will also attract more new players to the forums as there is more activity and knowledge combined at that point.

• Hi,

hmm... what do i think about them... Let me put it like this. I think majority of them belong to 4.4 Legends version if I'm not wrong and those that do not play it these days have definitely started at Legends at least. And in Legends server, the way to win is through building the wonder to level 100 I believe. Yet why when I scroll through this page: Guides & Tutorials I cannot find a single guide on how to raise the wonder of the world?

But I might be getting ahead of myself here. I couldn't find any worthy tribe specific guides either. I can of course go on, about how the community is contributing but you get the picture.

About WW guide, that if there is a player that is willing to share the tips on how to raise WW. About the tribe (minus huns and egyptian) specific guides, you can find them on Answers. Maybe this has given some players an idea to make some guides? :/

It would be nice to have some badge's of honor that can be possibly gained through the game or forums. That can be showcased as some kind of badge of honor. For helpers & Guide writers, maybe someone that knows how to be diplomatic on the forum. Or a great world/server analyser. Its hard to actually decide who should earn those ranks. But would motivate more people to come to the forums

We kind of it as it with the Award. But if you are thinking about the Achivements Kingdoms has, then it can be a lot harder, as Legends dosnt have the Lobby feature. And with the forum, it would be need to be global, as we are not the only domain here, but still a good idea.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.