Comx - The state of the game

• word on the grapevine is that an elite unit of green lanterns have come together to form the A team and literally be an austrian painter to ruin the server.

• I think Buffy the Vampire slayer was before my time to be quite honest. But now i get what you meant.
    I was hoping I would be able to raid this server but it seems i've been losing more troops in res than i've been pulling from raids :(

• Yeah the other thread seems to have been blocked.
    So i guess you can continue the debate in this thread instead.
    As always i would love a reply from the CM, along with the mass moderation. Because this is something that has a high impact on gameplay.

Ridder Huma Is there any estimation or development concerns in regards to implementation of the ally defence limitations to be included on comx, and if not, is there a possibility of a solution to mass spiking and game disruption for all your players trying to have "fun"? :)
    I have been afk for a few servers, and i feel like i have returned to a hostage situation here. :D

• Yeah the other thread seems to have been blocked.
    So i guess you can continue the debate in this thread instead.
    As always i would love a reply from the CM, along with the mass moderation. Because this is something that has a high impact on gameplay.

Ridder Huma Is there any estimation or development concerns in regards to implementation of the ally defence limitations to be included on comx, and if not, is there a possibility of a solution to mass spiking and game disruption for all your players trying to have "fun"? :)
    I have been afk for a few servers, and i feel like i have returned to a hostage situation here. :D

We recently had a survey about which ptp features should be implemented in Legends. We will have to wait for the result from it. The results is expected to be ready at the end of May.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.