• The spiking system is a broken one that clearly annoys people and even impacts the day to day if not hour to hour farming system. On AngloX our account lost countless troops to spikers, and this server I have lost thousands of troops to spiking alone in the first 10 days. After speaking with one of them though he says that they are not here for the defense points, but that Travian Games needs to fix the current system. I do not agree that this is the best way to go about this, but in a very small way i understand their premise. I created my own thread a month or two ago about the same thing, and have been fairly persistent on the current culture of the game. It seems a group of people finally got together to show just how broken the system is, and, while I dont condone their tactics, I fully agree with them. Aside from looking at the top 10 defenders or tediously watching enemy defense points (which is alot more work than I am trying to put into this game, especially so early into the server.) One out of every 3 of my farms have been spiked on average in the last 3 days.

In the Path to Pandora servers there is a simple but effective way to stop the spiking and again, if you look through my past posts you can find my messages. If this is the one of the only ways people who cannot buy gold have to combat those who do, Travian will see a steep decline in both paid members buying gold and members in general. Every server will become the powerful vs the entire server until the game dies. I was going to quit after my AngloX server, but when this ComX came around I thought things would be different. They were. Now there is an entire alliance dedicated to the spiking of the server and when I work 45 hours a week and still attempt to have a social life, I will be leaving the game soon, even with the duals that I have. I have advocated against spiking for months now, and I know the community has for years. Luckily I did not spend money this server, and I am very thankful for it, but this will be my last server played until Travian Games decides to do something about the Spiking system.

• i don't condone their tactics,they are making entire server unplayable. there are better ways to make TG listen than to ruin other people's game.

i lost around 100 imps so far,and thank god i reduced my farming radius on time,or i would suffer even more loses to trollers.

• i don't condone their tactics,they are making entire server unplayable. there are better ways to make TG listen than to ruin other people's game.

i lost around 100 imps so far,and thank god i reduced my farming radius on time,or i would suffer even more loses to trollers.

I don't think them creating a spiking alliance will speed up the release of the results

Condone or not, and rather it speeds up the release of the results or not doesn't really matter at this point. There's 26 of them, and none are the biggest players on the server or anything, and yet have already killed more than any other alliance offense/defense combined for the week. First few days of the server and everyone is already griping about these 26 or 27 players, and they have grabbed the attention of the entire server.. Servers not even really started and they got the attention they've set out to grab.

• you think this EDITED is funny?

it does matter if I, or anyone else condone or not this kind of behavior,if everyone starts giving high fives to these guys,tomorrow we will have another alliance like theirs,day after tomorrow,ANOTHER. They're having fun doing this,you think that 20 of those kids do this kind of EDITED cus they have some great purpose for the future of the game? They are literally having fun,and are masking that with "we are good guys we wanna help,killing your troops is just side-effect". I'm playing as off roman,not teuton.losing every single of my units hurts and i'm losing them to these noobs.

EDIT: the pic is my 15x15,they spread here like cancer as well. my micro farming is basically cut off cus of these noobs.

• I personally think it’s a great idea to just spike the whole server.

Looks like it’s the only way to make TG realise that they EDITED up by not implementing the new confed system when they first announced it.

Closed alpha soon?

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed swear word/warned ().

• I think it's hilarious. We've only complained about this for how long now? They already have a half-broken system that would remedy this. But implementing the system wont bring them in money so theres no rush to do something about it. So yeah, I'll sit here and laugh at 26 noobs break a comx server who's probably not spending a dime on gold, and chasing golders off, making a server very hard to play.

I mean lets be realistic.. You want them gone? Go cat them down. Cant cat them down? kinda looks like their kicking your ass then right? and you call THEM noobs.

• I think it's hilarious. We've only complained about this for how long now? They already have a half-broken system that would remedy this. But implementing the system wont bring them in money so theres no rush to do something about it. So yeah, I'll sit here and laugh at 26 noobs break a comx server who's probably not spending a dime on gold, and chasing golders off, making a server very hard to play.

I mean lets be realistic.. You want them gone? Go cat them down. Cant cat them down? kinda looks like their kicking your ass then right? and you call THEM noobs.

you clearly have no idea how the game works, nor how to play it. killing 5% of my army is hardly "kicking my EDITED". they are all def gauls, in best case scenario im kicking my own EDITED. sending my catapults for a 5 hour journey against pure def alliance is dumb, i might be mildly pissed, but i'm not stupid, also 1 player against 20 players, i realise you're mentally challenged individual, bit come ooon, use your little brain. now go shove your noob opinnion deep where you like it the most.

ACTA·NON·VERBA

Post was edited 2 times, last by BeaconOfHope: removed swear words ().

• You sure it's me that has no idea how the game works? I mean there's also the option to not micro farm? I mean if you broke down the #7 top raiders raiding income its around 43,056 resources/hr. You take anyone who has a 100% cropper, at 10 your producing the same amount as he is. 1 village player, your spawn and third vil (assuming since you know how to play and all you have a 3rd already), puts you even moreso ahead. Everyone knows building the foundation is the way to go, if you're relying that heavily on raiding this early, you're even more pathetic than your last post.

• This thread was closed due to the fact of the vulgar language in many posts and the fact that is had become an insult fest and it had gone off topic.

Profanity and vulgar language are not tolerated on the forums.