Legends on Tour 2019 Summit - Workshop Minutes

• Ah yea sure. Sorry lots of quotes, not surprised I missed that last one.

Under the general proposal as is - yes there would be a limit on how much you can farm from a player. You can certainly still raid it every 30 seconds but you will at some point max out on how many resources you can collect until the amount resets. However based on the discussions so far I do not anticipate many people hitting that limit unless they are one of only a few farmers on that village/player. No limits have been decided on as of yet and I suspect it will require some real world testing to find the right balance.

• Ah yea sure. Sorry lots of quotes, not surprised I missed that last one.

Under the general proposal as is - yes there would be a limit on how much you can farm from a player. You can certainly still raid it every 30 seconds but you will at some point max out on how many resources you can collect until the amount resets. However based on the discussions so far I do not anticipate many people hitting that limit unless they are one of only a few farmers on that village/player. No limits have been decided on as of yet and I suspect it will require some real world testing to find the right balance.

I see. From someone who has been a raider all his Travian career (i mean, i am always at top 3 raiders, every server i play on), i don't like this whole idea. At least not how it sounds but i am willing to see how it works before i make final judgment.

If i understood correctly, the whole point behind this idea is to target people who have their own multis/farms, however you call that nowadays. Seriously, is there really so many of those guys that you needed to target them? Doesn't seem like it to me. You would do more damage to every other player than you would stop those guys...

• You have no idea how much multi accounts are there right now. It a lot more than you or I think. It's a serious problem that needs to be addressed.

Dead... Everyone is gone.

As4 - Apocalypse

• tomi which servers are you playing? It is much less of an issue on some domains than on others.

Generally I agree with you, this approach will kill raiding for many, myself included. Multi-farm is killing it as well though. I am on a fence which one is lesser evil.

• tomi which servers are you playing? It is much less of an issue on some domains than on others.

Generally I agree with you, this approach will kill raiding for many, myself included. Multi-farm is killing it as well though. I am on a fence which one is lesser evil.

I don't have a set domain i play at.

I can tell you right now, if it's going to have any negative effect on my raiding, i will never play again. That's something i can guarantee with 100% certainty. At least i will save some time and a lot of money :)

• Farm list:

Add an option where we can transfer the whole farm list to a new village.

Example: We start farming from our spawn village so we create a farm list for that village. After some time, we decide to switch to farming from another village. Right now, we would have to manually transfer every single farm (lets assume we have a max of 100 farms in a farm list. That's a ton of work and time that goes to waste). Please add an option so that we can transfer the whole farm list, all at once.

• Farm list:

Add an option where we can transfer the whole farm list to a new village.

Example: We start farming from our spawn village so we create a farm list for that village. After some time, we decide to switch to farming from another village. Right now, we would have to manually transfer every single farm (lets assume we have a max of 100 farms in a farm list. That's a ton of work and time that goes to waste). Please add an option so that we can transfer the whole farm list, all at once.

I'm totally agree with this suggestion really we need this option