TOURNAMENT 2019 – A NEW CHALLENGE!

• tt2019_announcement_wologo.png

Dear community,

The time for a new round of the most challenging Travian: Legends gameworlds of the year is getting closer! And it’s also time to spice things up a little! The Tournament 2019 Qualification Rounds will start on June 18th, 2019!

TOURNAMENT 2019 ~ NEW FEATURES

The Tournament comes back… completely revamped! Wonder what will change? A lot!

📜 Egyptians and Huns are joining the battle!

Yes, this time our 2 new tribes won’t stay on the sidelines and just watch Teutons, Gauls and Romans fighting for supremacy in the most intense gameworld ever. They will be right on the battlefield with them!

📜 New confederacy system!

The limitation of only being able to support alliance and confederacy members with troops and resources will be enabled on the Tournament game worlds. You can find more details about the Confederacy System here.

📜 New World Wonders!

For the first time ever, each tribe will have its own unique Tribe-specific World Wonder.

TOURNAMENT 2019 ~ QUALIFICATION DRAW

We are aiming to draw the qualification matches latest on June 4th! We are currently waiting for some legal advice regarding the possibility for Italian and Spanish players to take part in the Tournament.

As usual, there will be 6 Qualification Rounds, one English International, one Arabic International and 4 groups composed by 4 domains each.

REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFY FOR THE FINALS

To get an entry key for the Tournament Finals, players need to join the Qualification server of their domain. During the Legends on Tour 2019 Summit we discussed the value and relevance of Qualification Rounds and together we came up with different requirements to qualify for the Finals.

One entry key is given to players whom at gameworld end respect one of the following parameters:

• at least 10 villages,
    • a Top 100 position in the Offence Rank,
    • a Top 100 position in the Defense Rank.

Five entry keys players whom at gameworld end respect one of the following parameters:

• a “Wonder of the World” village,
    • a Top 10 position in the Offence Rank,
    • a Top 10 position in the Defense Rank.

At the same time, the wildcard keys that are usually raffled before the Tournament Finals starts will stay heavily limited. This means that if you want to be sure to make into the Finals, you need to participate in the Qualification rounds.

Also, the Gold transfer links generated at the end of the 2018 Finals can be used in the Qualification Rounds of Tournament 2019.

Sharpen your swords and string your bows, the fight is right to come!

Your Travian: Legends Team

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• yes ok, and what about the bugs?

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

• yes ok, and what about the bugs?

they fix it in 2011. No bug still here. Just trust

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• it was on fufus ww in 2011?

hmm, I can forgot something or mistaken in some point, but as I remember:

????? - event system

first TT bug : 1) with incoming reinf and resource in start of round (????? bug and you gave back res when troop returned after that - ex 2 clubs incoming with 10 res, you build 10 lvl of crop field, server processed ?????, 2 clubs are home and full res for field+farm). I know few acc who would completed their capitals with that bug from 10-11 lvl to full 17-18 fields; 2) Instantly completed buildings on WW village.

TG : We fix it. Dont worry

second TT bug : dont remember something serious except all round ?????? bug

third TT bug: 1) restart after ?????? bug. 2) Someone used ???? bug for killed troops in all another WW

fourth TT bug: 1) ???? bug during all server 2) ???? bug on WW again

fifth TT bug: ????? bug on WW again

sixth TT bug: ????? bug on WW again

seventh TT bug: ???? bug on WW again

+TG think confed system can prevent high def on WW

dn
    время время время..

ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• hmm, I can forgot something or mistaken in some point, but as I remember:

????? - event system

first TT bug : 1) with incoming reinf and resource in start of round (????? bug and you gave back res when troop returned after that - ex 2 clubs incoming with 10 res, you build 10 lvl of crop field, server processed ?????, 2 clubs are home and full res for field+farm). I know few acc who would completed their capitals with that bug from 10-11 lvl to full 17-18 fields; 2) Instantly completed buildings on WW village.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WACdoA54tF4

• Oh. I really forgot about 2 hero bug.

And another bug on third TT "blank" report in end game.

______

And first tournament (not TT) have int bug when Imbalance sent his 70k+ rams hammer and server can count only 2^16-1 in log and battle.

dn
    время время время..

the end

• 📜 New confederacy system!

The limitation of only being able to support alliance and confederacy members with troops and resources will be enabled on the Tournament game worlds. You can find more details about the Confederacy System here.

hmm... let us get this straight. Com players been "begging" for confed only support systems, and they get their servers without that feature. And Final players been begging to not allow this change due to a crap load of players on the finals that cannot be placed into confederacy systems, and you Implement this system for us...??
    Only if we knew what goes behind the minds of TG, Com and Final players would've known to fight each others' battles :|

Don't get me wrong, finally having something different and something requiring different strategy is great for finals - but you guys should pay more attention on which community wants what?

Spiking in com1.. AGAIN

SPIKE (comx server forum)

These two servers so far had a dedicated forums. Basically everytime I scroll the forums I see more and more complaints on spikes from various servers and players been quitting, so what have they done besides being the only ones that begged for this system and the only ones who're being kept out of it?

• hmm... let us get this straight. Com players been "begging" for confed only support systems, and they get their servers without that feature. And Final players been begging to not allow this change due to a crap load of players on the finals that cannot be placed into confederacy systems, and you Implement this system for us...??
    Only if we knew what goes behind the minds of TG, Com and Final players would've known to fight each others' battles :|

Don't get me wrong, finally having something different and something requiring different strategy is great for finals - but you guys should pay more attention on which community wants what?

Spiking in com1.. AGAIN

SPIKE (comx server forum)

These two servers so far had a dedicated forums. Basically everytime I scroll the forums I see more and more complaints on spikes from various servers and players been quitting, so what have they done besides being the only ones that begged for this system and the only ones who're being kept out of it?

AngloX has a forum about it as well, and im sure there are a few others that I don't follow or haven't noticed.

• Ameno

Odin

Administrator

Hi everyoneYou've all heard the events on the speed server. I don't want to repeat.

However, as a player, we should be able to write and look at this forum where similar events are experienced. But this issue is quite uncomfortable with the moderators and TG management, and we cannot even call our rights. Deleting messages we write in this forum is receiving alerts from our friends.

What is your purpose for your contract? Because of the events that we have not been able to find a solution for years, all players must express their justifiable complaints. Consumer right refers to this.

I'm gonna get this message after I publish it. If the moderators are deleted or moved to another topic, I would like to know that I will present them to the court as evidence against you on 27/05/2019.

Let people outnumber your voices in the game....

• Hello all,

Please stay on topic. The most posts here is removed because they were offtopic or spam.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.