TOURNAMENT 2019 – A NEW CHALLENGE!

• eight days to departure :)

are you going to outer space?

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• The fact that nobody besides me has raised any objections to the presence of Egyptians on finals or the support restrictions to confedracies makes me think all the biggies have quit the finals. Or is such discussion already happening elsewhere? Even the mods didn't say how many confederacy slot will the final servers have? did they?

• For now it is 4 alliances in a confederacy. As far as I understood that may change if qualification rounds demonstrate that TT Finals need bigger confederacy.

As for Egyptians, Finals crowd is very conservative but even such crowd wants something new every now and then.

• With max 4 alliances as confeds in Final even the Natars will have a chance to win since none will have enough of def to build to 100 =)

whew - finally someone who understands my point!

With the buff to the brewery 20% - walls are likely to come down (even if Egyptians). And 240 players would require to produce defense for the wonder, plans, artifacts and their own villages. And if that's not enough, there's Egyptians on the servers to help with tech accounts 2.0 to guide you towards full 1M scale wwks and also huge off hammers with half the work and gold. I mean feeding can always be worked around for wonder, but good luck with defending all the targets with those limits.

Basically, that's the reasons I'm wandering why is everyone so silent. Maybe some debates are ongoing elsewhere or are the two main powerhouses going to be absent from finals this year? No international Coalitions?

• The tournament suppose to gather elite player. A solid good, not elite even account should have 200K defense on 2x with no sweat. 4 alliances is 240 account. half of them defense - here is your 20+m defense. Will WW be zeroed beyond level 20? Sure. If natars win that would mean travian does not have elite anymore ;)

• What I am curious about the finals is if they've fixed the disappering def bug or just upgraded the rollback machine.

• You just have to stack the def players in the confed that’s already 240 players. On other server some ww reach 40M+ def. Final is a higher level so it shouldn’t be a problem. Plus confed keep the def for 12 hours once it is broken, so we will mostly see a rotation of confed evey 12 hours so it will be more than 240 players anyway.

Hammers will probably be bigger with egyptians tech but wait u think only off players play with tech ? Juste look at the top raiding of last year there was def player in it. So yeah hammers will be bigger but so the def will be.

• The tournament suppose to gather elite player. A solid good, not elite even account should have 200K defense on 2x with no sweat. 4 alliances is 240 account. half of them defense - here is your 20+m defense. Will WW be zeroed beyond level 20? Sure. If natars win that would mean travian does not have elite anymore ;)

For several rounds the def in WW have been up to 95KK (Dacia record), plans and artefacts not counted. With the limit of confeds the victory will not be decided at level 20. A more interesting endgame probably. With enough of decent hammers it for sure will be prolonged.

• I doubt TG did the confederation system to make the endgame on final interesting. As i said on my previous post it will not change much.

If they really wanted a different endgame they would have take change other things, like the number of trainer on final ect...

At the end, i'm starting to think they want the confed system on final because they thought it would decrease the def on the ww (not going to happend) and then no more bug of starving ? I really hope it wasn't their aim to fix this bug with that ^^

• For several rounds the def in WW have been up to 95KK (Dacia record), plans and artefacts not counted. With the limit of confeds the victory will not be decided at level 20. A more interesting endgame probably. With enough of decent hammers it for sure will be prolonged.

And this is good, right?

You just have to stack the def players in the confed that’s already 240 players. On other server some ww reach 40M+ def. Final is a higher level so it shouldn’t be a problem. Plus confed keep the def for 12 hours once it is broken, so we will mostly see a rotation of confed evey 12 hours so it will be more than 240 players anyway.

Hammers will probably be bigger with egyptians tech but wait u think only off players play with tech ? Juste look at the top raiding of last year there was def player in it. So yeah hammers will be bigger but so the def will be.

So far there was no server with confederacy system besides pandora and there is no WW on pandora. 40M did not come from 240 account confed.

There will be no rotation: a) troops return at some point within 12 hours, random, not in 12 hours. b) in such rotation metallurgy and commerce bonuses will be lost which is not negligible.

Most definitely winning confed will consist of 240 defensive accounts at the end (with unofficial alliance to on or several used_to_be offensive confeds). We will not see 92KK record again but so what?

It is easier to deal with someone's multies if someone can't defend them :) so we will see about that as well.

• a) there has been server with ww with the confederacies system (x5 server) b) alliance bonuses will be lost sure but you counter it with better organisation around ww

c) didn’t the 12 hours was random, w/e you male the rotation every 30min it will still be better

d) there has been ww def with 200 players with 40M def, just look last winter comx italians were around those number

e) you will be able to def multies juste like before, with the rotation of confederacies once again so no big deal

f) you like making points but keep the fact straight

• 40M on 5x server is not equal 40M on 2x server ;) Neither on 3x.

This is the only fact you countered, to some extend at least. They are straight.

Even if it is possible (maybe it is not that random after all, maybe someone manage to find pattern) any additional coordination of such magnitude is a big deal. You never coordinated anything if you believe it.