TOURNAMENT 2019 – A NEW CHALLENGE!

• 40M on 5x server is not equal 40M on 2x server ;) Neither on 3x.

This is the only fact you countered, to some extend at least. They are straight.

Even if it is possible (maybe it is not that random after all, maybe someone manage to find pattern) any additional coordination of such magnitude is a big deal. You never coordinated anything if you believe it.

Never said it was on a x5. Ofc it's not equal, but i'm taking those from a x3 speed where obviously not all those 200 players were playing def. We can imagine that the 240 players on final in confed will mostly be def players.

Yeah i can see your facts about confederacies being only on pandora servers or the fact that 40M def on ww has never been achieved with 200 players were straight facts ^^ therefore let me doubt any legitimacy to anything you'll be saying ^^

The tournament suppose to gather elite player. A solid good, not elite even account should have 200K defense on 2x with no sweat. 4 alliances is 240 account. half of them defense - here is your 20+m defense. Will WW be zeroed beyond level 20? Sure. If natars win that would mean travian does not have elite anymore ;)

I don't expect much from someone who is thinking a solid good account would have 200k troops at plans release anyway :D

• 40M on 5x server is not equal 40M on 2x server ;) Neither on 3x

On previous TT Union can collect 50kk+ def from 239 account 12 hours after BP activation time :/

Not 85kk as we have after one of restart on the same time but 50kk+ very good def too or not?

Egypt can up this def count too.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Never said it was on a x5

So there were no server with confed system and 40M defense at WW?

let me doubt any legitimacy

Be my guest.

I don't expect much from someone who is thinking a solid good account would have 200k troops at plans release anyway

Be my guest take 2. It does not take much to understand that I downplayed the numbers replying to Natars will win statement. For those who is interested in reality, not in arguing for the sake of arguing of course.

On previous TT Union can collect 50kk+ def from 239 account 12 hours after BP activation time

Not 85kk as we have after one of restart on the same time but 50kk+ very good def too or not?

Egypt can up this def count too.

Now we are talking. Conclusion: neither it will be that low to let natars win, nor it will have "no effect" on defense numbers. Slaves will mess all counts sadly.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• Stop acting like an idiot :D

Confed system or not if you are under 240 players it equal the same :D

Thanks for the laught tho :*

How exactly is it the same? WIthout confeds under 240 players doesn't necessarily means that it actually was under 240 players and no proxy accs and no multi accounts and no side alliances randomly supporting a side has sent the defense to the wonder and no proxy and no multies supplied the wonder. Saying Italians, saying comx - already means tonnes of Multies were on the server. So, please drop numbers from the system forced restrictions so that we can know about the legitimacy of those numbers.

I am not going to say huge def's not doable, but finding 240 def players for your team - and then putting them all in one alliance to defend wonder/plans/artifacts/villages - would make a lot of your players that are outside the wonder wings vulnerable. And we should also mention about the human nature here, will teams listen on reshaping the wings? or will they use this approach, "My wing of xyz nation has this much defense and allow us to be part of the wonder confed to supply def to the wonder," which really looks to me to be the case. And with that's a lot of off players will also come in the mix - and if this approach is not taken, it would mean the xyz nation will have to give away their def players making their off players vulnerable to the enemies.

All in all, I do like the change - it requires re-thinking the strategy and approach to the game. Takes it out from the stagnant phase, where players and teams were trying to find some undiscovered strategy when the Russians had done it all.

• who is joining Group C?

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• SPQR gonna play tournament? really?

spqr you mean confederation italy? as i know group nic nic(uollas) and group simone(tequila&co) no play together anymore. But they go play if i good understand from them chats.

:/

• We complain about expensive Gold packages, bugs and partial Multihunters.

So fewer Turkish players will be in Tournament 2019 than last years.

Maybe we’ll play abroad this year. Only 4-5 accounts.

"I always have a plan."

By Button & ThaPai & TVS & hasankbr79 & ziyag & SATIROGLU

2020 comx: FATIH TERIM

• we go in russia group for have a big big big war

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas