TOURNAMENT 2019 – A NEW CHALLENGE!

• We warned you many times to server errors we experienced in turkey.Then you didnt care problems from turkey.If you listened to us, you might be prepared for the final event.

We started the server because we thought you had it.Odin ensured the problem was solved.There was a huge participation because this guarantee.However, we see that nothing has solved also become even worse.The travian administration thinks we are stupid and think it is going to cover.

I am calling all the players from here.Travian couldnt solve the bug in the final.You will face bigger problems than the last finals.Dont believe their lies like us.There will be huge errors in the final server because the system is worse than before.If you do not want to lose your time and money and get angry, dont start the finals.Most of the teams regret because of bug and they are angry at Travian for they think we are stupid.

illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png  

___Stand out 2018

Trx: FURY-Prometyum- Mekanın Sahibi
    2x: Atın İntikamı- Mother Russia
    rJzJ3a.png

Bize Her Yer TRABZON

• who tells you there will be a Bug? who told you that on the turkish server there is a Bug?

I do not understand :)

Bug isnt important.The main issue is that admin ignores it.Admins dont care about players.They say there is nothing wrong because deal with bug is hard for they

• who tells you there will be a Bug? who told you that on the turkish server there is a Bug?

I do not understand :)

girl , you just keep going say hello and good evening good morning and like this EDITED

everybody know the bugs. it is not only one. however and this game so is so expensive. just inexplicable.

EU people and rich arabs dont understand this issue.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed filter evasion/no warning ().

• girl , you just keep going say hello and good evening good morning and like this

everybody know the bugs. it is not only one. however and this game so is so expensive. just inexplicable.

EU people and rich arabs dont understand this issue.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm one of those who continued the world championship ,same will be on the Turkish :)

• we don't want our efforts to be spent, we don't want bug

bvRdEm.png 5Nz1n5.gif

Medeni olmayan insanlar, medeni olanların ayakları altında kalmaya mahkumdurlar.

TRX - Maranga28

TT Turnuva Maranga28 - Zürafa Kafası

• AmEn0

Administrator

Odin

how do you usurp the rights of people to write and criticize? You have no right to do this.
    First fix the bugs in the game and then edit the topics in the forum. If you have a lot of free time to correct the error in the forum instead of training the shelf!

I would like to invite managers and technical staff to do their job.

There is no data to prove that there is no problem even in the attack you say you do not have BUG. Just let yourself know that you're incompetent to deal with empty jobs

So, I will close this thread themporary and move all posts that are offtopic to the place they belong. I would also suggest you to read again the forum rules and respect them either we will need to take actions.

• they didn't warn me, but what problems are there?:)

Our attacks required 1 second interval but they entered 15-second intervals because of bug.The defending side built a wall in this 15 sec.

For this reason we did not pass the defense.We couldnt steal the artifact and we couldnt destroyed the village.In addition, our wwk that need to return also kill.

Despite everything we have been told admins still claim it is not a bug. Even a defensive team says it is a bug

c733624ef300621749013a53712290de.png

Is this normal ?

• thanks for the explanation but we continue :)

• It is normal that you dont react until you see.We will do our best to make you see bug.We will attack on the qualification and finals for create bug ;)

• It is normal that you dont react until you see.We will do our best to make you see bug.We will attack on the qualification and finals for create bug ;)

start saying your real name and then we'll know if you can ;)