TOURNAMENT 2019 – A NEW CHALLENGE!

• You are playing in trx . animals and some of the other teams supports what i do

you tell us then that the Animals don't want to finish the server ? you are their mouthpiece ?

• Even if you delete our messages, travian cannot find a solution to this bug and everyone knows it.
    Your authorities should not make absurd comments about it. You can't fix anything while ignoring us..

Good night, sleep well

Administrator

• another year with BUG

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No thanks on tour 2019. The rollback wasted all NB Team and my effort from tour 2017 to tour 2018. I will NOT join tour 2019, and I will Persue all every NB Team members to do so.

Shame on rollback, shame on the bug server, shame on the player who cause the rollback.

• and no gold vouchers this year /?? , only reward for top 10 is 5 keys ??? so those players can build support account around them in the finals ?? :D:D:D:D:D .. you guys call for no cheating and at the same time you award them with 5 tickets ^^^^^^

DEX2 18 -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Good evening, I'm sure there will be no bug :)

Russians come to play? :) i read on ru forum that many no want play. So protest.

• We already answered this question a thousand times.

The problem that occured in the finals of TT 2018 has been taclked by developers. The RU5 players tried to reproduce the bug (in accordance with the team) without success.

ohh poor boy they already answered this question thousand times like last 5 years they answered it.... This admin has no respect to any players. He's been being rude for all of his posts in forum. I can't understand why TG still allows this kind of blustering fellows as an admin.... You can't stop losing players with this guy..

• Well what are you expecting from him?

Not to mention, how is he not respectful, you guys are just harassing this forum post for no good reason.

• and no gold vouchers this year /?? , only reward for top 10 is 5 keys ??? so those players can build support account around them in the finals ?? :D:D:D:D:D .. you guys call for no cheating and at the same time you award them with 5 tickets ^^^^^^

common Bhissy, dont add fuel to the fire with these guys. Let the ladies have their 5 minutes of whinging and we move on. Not like these guys complaining on this post will do anything lmao.

P.s yes we do know each other, but from a while back. DK, Rishi, Leah and the rest. Just havent seen your name pop up in a while... or are you a fake? :o

Forrest Gump 2018-2019 CN

NNoob- Ba2 2019-2020 CN

Yes Papi- Ba1 2020- current CN

baXus- Ba2 2020- current CN/300

• definitely not fake ... and I was always here ... you seem new :P :P u enjoy with Rishi ...... :D

DEX2 18 -

• by the way you seems know all of us ... may i know you buddy ?

DEX2 18 -