TOURNAMENT 2019 – A NEW CHALLENGE!

• I have a little problem with a banned player. Are you sure your automatic system, to detect violations, without error? What should a player do if he knows that the punishment was imposed unfairly? I think multihunter should respond faster , especially when starting the game.

Old news, their automatic system is doggy cleanup since ages you just gotta roll the dice and hope you arent the one faulsly banned.
    Be happy if MHs respond within 16 hours

• Be happy if MHs respond within 16 hours

not 23:59:59? good news

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• playingwithfire please fix it. When you update any post with moderator tools all people have notification about new message.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• not 23:59:59? good news

And then the MH responds with some generic message that makes no sense and you have to explain him the situation and wait another 16 hours...

• Who are experts in bot detection team? Did they play travian before?

Several players from our alliance got ban for bots in beginner protection. Did they really have farmbots all of them in beginner protection? I don´t think so, now their accounts are basically unplayable without good main. Will be there some compensation for this accounts if bans were wrong?

• I think the system evaluates the rules violation incorrectly and then MH just follows the instructions. He's not talking, not looking, just punishing. I have the same problem. The player I believe at 100% and is in BAN. MH will give you a choice, accept the penalty or delete the account.

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• Can I know who's in the expert team? at midnight? ha ha ha.

REDACTED

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: insults against staff ().

• The solution to minimise the spiking for TG is simple. All they have to do is enable the defender visibility in the generated reports. 95% spikers wont have their veil of secrecy and they will be hunted down by all the raiders very quickly.

Just a suggestion.

• The solution to minimise the spiking for TG is simple. All they have to do is enable the defender visibility in the generated reports. 95% spikers wont have their veil of secrecy and they will be hunted down by all the raiders very quickly.

Just a suggestion.

You cant even spike anymore so you dont have to worry about it :P

• What's this, a redirect link to page 1?

Well the Tournament really seems to be a new challenge. How do you avoid the new detection system? Sometimes it seems to be enough to only login on account to be banned =)

• Well the Tournament really seems to be a new challenge. How do you avoid the new detection system? Sometimes it seems to be enough to only login on account to be banned =)

there are a lot of guiltless bans

but what about a new corner?

• but feel free to do an own Corner ^^

I'm gonna call it an Oval, rather than Corner, thank you very much.

You never know when you get copyright struck.