[Anglosphere] What do you think of the Community?

• Hi all

I have some questions for you, and I do hope you will answer them.

What do you think about the Community?

Is there anything you like more than other? Threads, part of forum, contest?

If you were given the chance to change or add anything, what would that be?

Kind regards,

sommerfuglen

• I think now we have a new Anglosphere domain it would be nice to know a bit about the team managing it.

For example, perhaps the Moderators could all introduce themselves and tell us a bit about themselves? I see from the staff list that we have two Smods and five Mods, as well as our two CMs but we don't really know anything about most of them if they were originally from a different one of the three domains from where we as users were. Hope that makes sense?

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• Unlike the previous CM, the new ones supply me with hearts and kisses, so can't really complain. Lovely ladies. :P

The rest is fine.....ish. :/

tumblr_static_85925g0bn2sckws4ks4008kk8.png

Arguably the most annoying user on the forum. ( :

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wolkenengel ().

• Dear all.

There was not many who responded here.

So I will ask again, hoping to get some more answers.

What do you think about the Community?

Is there anything you like more than other? Threads, part of forum, contests?

If you were given the chance to change or add anything, what would that be?

• I'm relatively new to the forum community, but it seems to be growing recently.

I like the suggestion threads, they help improve the game and also help us learn from each other about strategy and game mechanics.

• Sjrg4 , you are thinking about the threads Game Suggestions and Forum Suggestions?

You wrote "they help improve the game and also help us learn from each other..."

Are there other things you miss on forum specifically?

Anything you wish we have added? Something that can help even more?

• Yes, I meant the game suggestions sections. The most important thing there is communication and feedback from TG and the devs, which has noticeably improved since the LoT Summit :)