Question about the field and building that are under construction

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Hi, I have a question...What If my level 10 crop field is under construction and it will be finish at 10:00:00 but the enemy sent the catapults to destroy it before that crop field finished the upgrade. My question is what will be happens to that crop field? Will it upgrade to level 1 instead of level 10 or the upgrade is cancel?

Sorry for my bad English and thank you in advance.

• In addition to what pwf said, keep in mind that the construction time will not be affected by the field being destroyed.

So for example, if there's ½ an hour left on the level 10 upgrade when the field gets destroyed, the level 1 field will take ½ an hour to complete. So it's better to cancel the field and start the level 1 upgrade afterwards.