Travian COMx: The joke of the server award goes to: XXX!!

• Dear community,

I have to say this, because it is way to funny not too.. I am playing on the comx for a while now and never seen such a joke of an "meta". We all have seen players using more account to benefit themselves, but this stumps that into dust. The alliance XXX is a meta started with "premades", why do I put quotation you think? Well, here comes the fun part, they are playing around 120 accounts with just 20 people, insanely funny. They have so much multis they can't play the accounts by themself, so they bought bots to build the accounts.
    If you want to have some fun, make an account and check the XXX alliances once a day, you will see them getting banned and unbanned constantly. You will also see the people from XXX playing in the top 20 population.. the fun part is, just as MRAK and Elements members, they are getting boosted since the start of the server. Not so hard to win a server, if you can push 4mil resources after 72hours. Anyway, I have fun playing the server, killing off bots and getting free resources:love:

Fun Fact: Banana's are actually green!

Cheers