Congrats MAD for your GOLD Victory

• the thing you proved in the game is that you have more money, not more skill.

It does not proof you have less skills either though.

People kept promising this version is so much better, and 4 ptp servers now and all I saw was ridiculous amounts of gold spent, more botting and multi accounting, and scripting than I ever saw on a wonder server. Like everything that was wrong with wonder server,s people are invited to do even more of on region servers.

Just for the record - ptp is last year set up, unless you played both com and anglosphere, you could not see 4 ptp servers. Maybe you have not played or watch regular WW servers, I am not sure. Because gold spending is higher for sure, but amount of multies an scripts/bots was less on regional map servers than on classic ones in my experience.

• There is one big thing about multis use in regional server:

It directly effects artifacts and regional control and server winning and loosing if they put multis in alliance

You don't know what I mean cause you didn't see what I saw. Making alliances of multis just to settle second villages in one region and bot them up to 250 pop to deny the effect and vp is a real thing.

And no - this last ptp server I played was just worst than any ww server I played in past 12 years regarding multis and script use.

edit: actually you can see it I just posted an image of it in last page. Imagine 3 fake alliances like that.

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• It does not proof you have less skills either though.

Just for the record - ptp is last year set up, unless you played both com and anglosphere, you could not see 4 ptp servers. Maybe you have not played or watch regular WW servers, I am not sure. Because gold spending is higher for sure, but amount of multies an scripts/bots was less on regional map servers than on classic ones in my experience.

lets just say the amount of skill is obscured by the gold use

yeah you are right it would be 3 servers, not 4.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• I've gotta say, the .COM PTP x1 speed was pretty tame in terms of scripting/botting that I saw.

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• Everything that you said its true. You guys had tons of deff and u were using them perfectly. Walling us in more than one case. Also the fact of using well ur artefacts (small confusion+big arquitect) when we were expending a lot of time on sending fakes and so on, most of you had any of this 2 aartefacts that made so hard to do a proper operation against u guys.

The fact that u guys had unique boots made you win the server. Deff calls sometimes were fine but deff was not arriving in time( we did not even had 1.5 big boots either) and you guys were sending fakes really good.

In my opinion I just need it a more active deff coordinator that could help me out, because for me at some point was really hard to have control of everything as a 'solo leader' . Because when I was offline you guys were doing whatever u want hehehe and thats a fact.

Idk if spanish team will play Next server. In my opinion server leenght should be 100 days(more than enough) and I would love to see x3 speed. The production and the queue of troops would be higher and could help to compensate the speed of the troops.(also I am used to play x3 and I rather prefer that speed than x2)

All I can say is that if we come back I will plan it bettet to get revenge on u guys. Idc about cheating abuse that much as Frozen Angel. I knew all your multiaccs, your friendly farm players and more and more. I got scout reports on most of that accs. Stephe & genghis accs just made a huge different on the server. Stephe almost solo took 5-6 regions? Emporiae, Lepcis, (Caralis from Mad mi I think) he also had presence on ammon settling next to me xD, really a beast as account. And when genghis destroyed Osiris acc.. Uff that was sick. I knew something like that was going to happen but I wasnt expecting that hammer size to be incorporated.

Overall congratulations for the win. As I said, if we decide to play next server I will let u guys know it through forum. Now enjoy beach & holidays if u can 🤓💪

Gl to everyone

Enric

• Congratulations Skynet, I wanted to say MAD. Congratulations to your bots for winning the server. They always knew how to attack and not unbalance the attacks day after day, week after week. Great work done by your bots. Congratulations hahaha

15fnaf4.png
    ACTIVOS:

- Ptp comX2 - Hades - TM

FINALIZADOS:
    - HispanoX - Overunder - tDt

- Netx - GLADIADOR - tDt

- Netx - TANQUE - tDt
    - Clx - LosBolasChinas - Black Seals
    - Clx - DUFFMAN - FOX
    - Netx - Barrabas - 404!
    - Clx - TANQUE - Avengers
    - Netx - TANQUE - tDt

• Dismantling a Mad.

First of all I want to make it clear that I do not come to cry. Rather to prove the use of traps by Mad. This time it is the use of Bots. They talk about hard work and more blah blah ... but it's all cheap wordy. In this case we will analyze the fake sequence of a member of Mad.

Image number 1:

Look at the last second of each fake. We can appreciate that between the first fake and the second fake there is a difference of 1 second. Between the second fake and the third, there are 6 seconds of difference. And between the third and fourth fake there are 4 seconds of difference. Remember these figures: 1 second, 6 seconds and 4 seconds.

Image number 2:

In this second image you can see how the same sequence of the last second of each fake is repeated. 1 second, 6 seconds and 4 seconds. Can you think, chance?

Image number 3:

Go again the same sequence is repeated in its last second. Again there is a sequence of 1 second, 6 seconds and 4 seconds. With this test is more than evident the use of bots used by MAD, both when it comes to fake, and when to attack. Congratulations and enjoy your cheats and bots. I also want to emphasize the embarrassment on the part of the Travian team. That in spite of all the complaints and denunciations put to the different multihunters. They have done nothing to end the use of traps. Now, if they want, they ban my forum account. Or the game account. I am indifferent, because this is a real shame.

Regards

Jesus - Hades

15fnaf4.png
    ACTIVOS:

- Ptp comX2 - Hades - TM

FINALIZADOS:
    - HispanoX - Overunder - tDt

- Netx - GLADIADOR - tDt

- Netx - TANQUE - tDt
    - Clx - LosBolasChinas - Black Seals
    - Clx - DUFFMAN - FOX
    - Netx - Barrabas - 404!
    - Clx - TANQUE - Avengers
    - Netx - TANQUE - tDt

• I guess Enric is trying to take the high road. However, you only hurt the game pretending MAD strategy and arti use is what made the difference for them. It did not. They were able to get to that point because of the massive cheating.

They got Unique Boots because of their dirty multi accounting tactics denying regions and their massive gold merging of armies. This all lead to what TM faced, and I sure hope you are not being that dense here.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Dont know what you guys are even biting each other about, but regarding the 1st post in this thread, TKW tried getting in touch with most alliances, no1 bothered to team up with us, so we just played on our own without any new ppl and with minimal space to breathe, somehow we survived.

Had fun with my teammates, so i'm relatively satisfied with this round.

• This server was absolute garbage. Much of it stems from the admin screwing up the map and allowing rampant bot and script use. Why would they allow the server to continue after they screwed up the map like that? Anyone with a brain would have refunded everyone's money they spent so far and reset the server, give people 2-3 days notice when the server would reset and do it, plus you get rid of the obvious cheats in that time too. So because of them allowing half a map, you have multi-accounting/bot farm CHEATS like Mad and TM gobbling up the few 150% croppers left on the map. Then when you allow them to continue cheating, the rest that aren't cheating (even the best players) can't compete when the game is rigged. So for Travians greed they throw all the integrity of it out the window. So screw Travian Games, screw Georgi the corrupt or at least inept MH, and screw all of you who congratulated cheaters for "winning". I won't waste anymore money or time on this server. Nobody won here. Mad should have a big asterisk by their name with a disqualified next to it. TM shouldn't win either, nor should PB (who as far as I know did no fighting or anything significant at all this round). They really should just pull the plug on it now and give us all 1000 gold for the next round we play to somewhat make up for it. Everyone except the cheaters, of course.

And before you delete this post forum mod (like you do with all my other posts when others post the same thing), this is what the whole thread is about; the allowing of cheating at such a big level it is unbelievable to me how the MH could not see it and did nothing to stop it.

Post was edited 4 times, last by UrMom ().

• So look for more evidence after you take 10 of Mads villas on a spur of the moment sort of OP over the weekend. Here is some:

https://gyazo.com/b50793057daa8f6563e9e65fc9fd8a9d

Notice how they are all RAIDS (my whole team has these same attacks the same intervals apart as well as all RAIDS (blatant script use) ****ADMIN**** here look into this immediately. They should all be DISQUALIFIED this round. The whole server STOPPED. ALL of us that wasted gold on this round given our gold back and the server restarted in a week or so so we can play a straight up game and not one where CHEATERS are allowed to CHEAT and thrive this long on it. And also, NO GEORGI as MH ever again.

Also, to anyone from Syn that wants to help file a class action suit against TG (if it gets to that because of their ineptitude and greed) let me know. PM me.

And sorry for the double-post, but thought this needed immediate attention.

Post was edited 3 times, last by UrMom ().

• It is absolutely okay if you don't want to buy any gold. But you should at least save some silver at the beginning to get yourself a gold club.

• @Teraxis What are you talking about? We tried to team up with TKW For A LONG TIME. your leaders rejected us.

I'm so happy you lived in peace and had fun and stuff but don't lie and change facts.

COLLECTIONS.png

• PB was living in a different world, i can tell i tried to change it. The leaders were grossly inept who just wanted to retain leadership no matter what happens. The leaders of PB (Polly and other lady) didnt make any troops whatsoever, neither did they make good defence. Their accounts were ranked 280-290 for 90% of the game and that too without troops.

On top of that Polly n Co. were incapable of making off plans or def plans, they simply sent MMs for this. I dont know how they have played for 8 years and still this bad. I can find a single good point about these ladies leadership plans, bascially are the worst leaders i have seen in the many years i have played.

The only thing Polly was interested in was making sure PB exists, like wtf ? Just did diplomacy and nothing else, no acc, no troops, no def or off calls. NOTHING..

I can truly attest to the fact that this was the worst leadership i had ever seen and thank god i left it all. The few good players PB had too left due to this and right now its a combination of fools who just want a good simming rank.

All those who expected anything from PB but should know that the alliance failed due to the powerhungry Polly and their TEAM (God knows which shit meta this is) tendency to just lead an alliance without doing anything. Polly if you are reading this pls remember that PB lost cause you always wanted to expand to different regions without being capable of defending them, please never lead an alliance again.

• Syn tried to join TKW? Was this before or after you guys tried to start a war with us at the beginning? Also, why would we bring Syn along with us if they start a war with us and after they quit the server within the first few weeks of it? PB would be a better option for us and if what sakku says is correct; they are garbage. What would have been the upside to bringing Syn along? Please enlighten us.

• 1 - We started war on TKW because they let you in it

2 - We only had issues with you. When mad started hitting both of us we tried to talk with your leaders but they refused. What I said about us talking to tkw was about joining arms vs mad. I'm so glad your leaders didn't accept. at least you had your peaceful life and had fun according to your player.

3 - We were top alliance at that stage and we were top for a month after that. TM fell way faster than we fell. We were under mad fire for longer time than tm was under their fire after syn was no longer.

4 - We left the server after our players got their capitals smashed and took and lost their armies and we left when we saw all of our regions denied to mad bots with absolutely no way to "escape". They followed us to middle east and didn't let us build new villages there even. We could not use any artifacts and we could not keep our cities so we left.

I lost contact to a bunch of great friends in this server. they said they will never play again after what they experienced vs mad.

COLLECTIONS.png