Congrats MAD for your GOLD Victory

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • So still no upside for TKW to bring Syn along. You guys didn't even last that long (a month lmao). Then you got these other alliances we tried to merge with but wanted us to buy their gold and other nonsense like that, so for disrespecting us like that we destroyed them instead. But yeah as far as the talent on this server, it was lacking all around. It's why you get the top 2 alliances on it cheating to get a leg up on players that have actual skills in the game. Mad, you cheated and will always be known as cheaters for what you were allowed to do here. Next server my regular team sees you on you won't last long on it. We'll make sure we get rid of you early.

• I'm so happy you lived in peace

lul ? :D:D ofc we were living in peace with 2 alliances based in our base regions that we fought against since week 1 till few weeks ago when we managed to clear most of them. Not to mention That teuton player of yours(forgot his nick sorry) in phili that was bugging us for super long time.

• I couldn't make them stop

that was one of my failures as a leader

I tried to make them focus their fire on mad and plan actions but i couldn't make my off players concentrate fire.

They just wanted that c15 150% that they didn't have cause of the fucking small map. They went far for it but mad followed us there too so yeah

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• Now thats too far fetched, you cant always blame a leader or a person if his team fails. Maybe the leader tried his best but were simply outclassed which they were in this server. Cant really believe PB is rank 2 guys, someone pls hit their def they really got shitloads stored. Get some good Off points and give my remaining def some def points plzz.

• Why don't you hit PB? Or did you lose all of your offense splatting on Absolution (along with those massive stacks that CoolJim and Lucifer sent to them)? Almost 12K catas just wiped 30 something waves many with 400 and 900 catas in them. So genius. More catas than brain cells they had apparently.

• PB, you wanna win then take Mad VP regions over starting at the top of the list. We are working bottom up. That's the only way you'll win and deserve a win on this server. Or did any of you remember to make offense?

Post was edited 1 time, last by UrMom ().

• Well once they see that we are stripping regions off of Mad (pretty easily too) every single day, they might do something too. Mads are a paper tiger kinda like how Syn was and OnePiece are. Maybe PB is too. :)

Anyways, we're gonna take as many Mad villas and regions as we can before the server ends. If anyone wants to join in it is open season on them.

• Listen up OnePiece, if you were worth a damn you'd help sink Mads with everyone else. But instead, we gotta waste time running your sorry asses into the ground until you finally delete like Raven, vskiller, etc. Any OP members wanna come on here and dispute this?

• Well in this case i wouldnt say OP are at fault, could be that i triggered the attacks as I did the first move. Of course it might have nothing to do with me as well

• Well once they see that we are stripping regions off of Mad (pretty easily too) every single day, they might do something too. Mads are a paper tiger kinda like how Syn was and OnePiece are. Maybe PB is too. :)

Anyways, we're gonna take as many Mad villas and regions as we can before the server ends. If anyone wants to join in it is open season on them.

It's good to know some people are still enjoying the game.

It's always good to have something to enjoy.

• Congratulation from Italy :yy: Next round we can start in the same server. We are about 120 players, the winners of the Italian round :yy:

s19 Roa bolzo TownAq

s19 Roa Dezeus LOV

s20 Roa Akaizen GEMINA

sF&S Roa Ade OLYMPO

s19 Roa Ryuk OLYMPO