settling in the grey zone

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • hello, can anyone show me reports from their recent attacks from natar from when they settled in the grey zone.

for a 1x server not 3x or 5x, unless they stay the same no-matter the speed.

please and thankyou

• Not sure what you need the information for - but just in case... It's really not worth it to spend troops defending against those natar attacks. Best way to settle in grey is to fill up your villages with the easy to build buildings, and then crannies for the rest. Fields should all be leved too, and to be more safe, you can level cropfields until they give pop (same with crannies).

If you fill your village, only a single building that gives pop has to survive - and with all slots filled, it's almost guaranteed.

• in diferent servers is difenernt natarian offence.

in server with 500 account need 65 heros for deff 3rd village

t4.travian.bg - Gabol - :rom06: Rome off :rom08: - ШМАТКИ ООД

tc4.travian.bg - Gabol - :gau01: Gaul def :gau05: - ШМАТКИ ООД

ts1.travian.bg - Stoych0 - :teu02: Teuton def :teu05: - КЕЛЕШИ

ts2.travian.bg - Teutobod - :teu06: Teuton rammer :teu07: - TRY HARD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E7AF9FECB0F5A0881DBEA52D983E2B6916C04465

• why are yall like "no just don't do it/"
    instead of just doing what I ask since I just asked to see a report.
    Didn't ask your opinion on if it was smart or not.

Why be rude about it? You obviously thought you were beginner that didn’t know because there almost no reason to defend. Instead of being prick to a guy answering your question go on YouTube there are people settling in grey zone that will show reports. And he never said don’t do it. He said don’t defend which is the smart option since it saves you tons of resources and time.

Also you never said how long into the server or population which I’m sure you probably need to take into account.

And if you do defend post reports so I can laugh at you. Prick.

• why are yall like "no just don't do it/"
    instead of just doing what I ask since I just asked to see a report.
    Didn't ask your opinion on if it was smart or not.

Well, none of these people owe you anything so this is not a place where you demand things. It doesnt work like you ask for some information and people just do what you say. People are trying to help you. The bottom line is, for practical purposes, the attacks are big enough that you need to dodge them. If you dont like this answer, wait for someone who has a recent report who would bother to post it for person with this attitude.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies