Adventure Spawn Timer

• Hi. Could you allow Adventures to have a Spawn time. I would like to see a timer that tells you when your next Adventure will Spawn.

What do you think.

BUMP

Love is the way, Its not just something you can say, Its something you feel and do, keep it real and true, Everyday ;) You are what you pretend to be, So you best pretend to be something you can live with. <3 The Strong always prey on the weak, its about time we lived in a world where the strong helped the weak. If you have power, use it to help other people. The true meaning of Love extends beyond family and friends

love-light-travian.png Image Copyrighted

Post was edited 3 times, last by Elizsia080 ().

• I still think this is a good idea. would like to know when my next adventure will show

Love is the way, Its not just something you can say, Its something you feel and do, keep it real and true, Everyday ;) You are what you pretend to be, So you best pretend to be something you can live with. <3 The Strong always prey on the weak, its about time we lived in a world where the strong helped the weak. If you have power, use it to help other people. The true meaning of Love extends beyond family and friends

• I still think this is a good idea. would like to know when my next adventure will show

Why? The only reason I see is you want to login at certain time. This does not give any advantages to the game, they want you to log often and give advantages to players who logs often.

• Why? The only reason I see is you want to login at certain time. This does not give any advantages to the game, they want you to log often and give advantages to players who logs often.

It shouldnt matter if im not logged in all day. It takes a very long time to upgrade buildings and troops so there really is no point in staying logged in. Its hard to raid another player when your lower level than them. I started ts1.anglosphere.travian.com on the 29th of may. So im behind when it comes to upgrading and building troops. I dont have the advantage to raiding. Im logged off while my resources grow. I use master builder gold to upgrade resources when im offline. While im waiting for my resources to grow I have nothing else to do but wait for a adventure. So there would be nothing wrong in logging off until the Advenutre is ready. resources take a long time to use, There is nothing else to do while im waiting. I cant raid unoccupied oasis because I have to buy cages to remove all the nature troops. And there is not alot of resources when I raid an unoccupied Oasis. There is nothing else to do while waiting for resources. I cant raid another player for resources. Im waiting on the hero to go on an adventure to gain resources so i can upgrade. Whats the point in being logged in when there is nothing to do.

• I assume you are relatively new, pardon me if you already know everything below.

If you want to catch up waiting for resources not gonna help you. There are always inactive players to raid. You can start your search here https://www.gettertools.com/en/42-Search-inactives This is one thing to do. Unoccupied oases do not require cages, it is good option to level up your hero. Check in-game simulator or this simulator http://travian.kirilloid.ru/warsim2.php to see if it is profitable.

Second and more important - this is team game, you will not be able to achieve anything without friends. So start socializing, find an alliance to play with, start looking (learning) for responsibilities beyond your account. As an alliance leader I can tell you, there is no such thing as nothing to do. Trust me :) Main reason for a player to check account often is not to build something but to see incoming attacks as soon as possible so you (your alliance) have more time to prepare.

Timer for hero adventures will not improve your experience or performance.

• Im waiting on the hero to go on an adventure to gain resources so i can upgrade. Whats the point in being logged in when there is nothing to do

Oh, I don't know, you might get attacked meanwhile and end up with no hero at all to send anywhere. The less active you are, the more chances you have for someone to miss someones attack/scouting. You keep forgetting that it's irrelevant if you're very experienced or a beginner, if you're caught off guard an experienced opponent can and will grab the opportunity to neutralize you.

So let me give you an example: It's close to evening and you see new adventure spawns in about 9 hours, you deem it best to go to sleep and wake up a bit earlier just to send your hero to an adventure. You wake up in the morning and what you see is just blank circles in your village overview and big fat 0 in the middle of your fields... what do you think happened?

Judging by your posts you seem like a person who doesn't really wish to spend a lot of time checking at her browser every now and then, which is understandable, as it's literally no animation or anything, but that comes at a price. Even on 1x servers, you just need one night of not being active and that's enough to get completely erased. You don't really understand this until it's already too late or has already happened to you.

So basically, by NOT knowing when your adventure happens you're kind of forced to check every now and then and could potentially notice an incoming attack in time to save yourself, or at the very least minimize damage.

It's best to be late to an adventure for a few hours than have your account set back for days/weeks/months.

Edit: Too slow for ELE. :(

tumblr_static_85925g0bn2sckws4ks4008kk8.png

Arguably the most annoying user on the forum. ( :

• Expanding on this:

You shouldn't really look to be farming large, active players. Get yourself gold club and add a lot of inactives to your farm lists. I personally find https://www.inactivesearch.it/ superior to gettertools, you can ctrl+click or click with your mouse wheel and it'll automatically open the village in a new tab for ease of adding-to-list. If you make an account there you can upload your farm lists too so you don't see duplicate entries.

The main reason people spend all their time on the account is sending farm list raids and like ELE said, watching for attacks. If you want to improve your account quickly, forget waiting for resources and start hitting that 'send raids' button :)

Sending an adventure immediately vs 45 minutes after it spawns doesn't really change anything. So a timer wouldn't be very useful

• Hi. Could you allow Adventures to have a Spawn time. I would like to see a timer that tells you when your next Adventure will Spawn.

What do you think.

BUMP

I agree with rest, this is something not required to play travian, rather must not be there.

it will kill this randomness in game.
    but if you want to be better prepared, always make sure you keep 1 or 2 adventures in stack

dont use them all

this is what I do, because I need to do 1 adventure per day for daily quest, and sometimes its possible that adventure for that day will come at the last hour,

and you may miss that due to travelling time or you are offline, or your hero is out for some other reason.....

hoping it will help you play the game better!