Introduce Yourself

• Hello friends,

This thread is for you to introduce yourselves to the rest of the Nordics community. Feel free to go freestyle, or get inspired by these questions:

• Where do you come from?
    • How did you find Travian: Legends back in the days?
    • What would you like the community to know about yourself and your game style?
    • What is your favorite tribe or unit and why?
    • In your opinion, what makes Travian: Legends so entertaining?
    • Solo or dual? Looking for one? What do you expect of your dual (or sitter)?

Another thread called Introduce your Alliance can be found here.

samisu_sig.png

Post was edited 2 times, last by Samisu ().

• Where do you come from? Denmark
    • How did you find Travian: Legends back in the days? Through Jack - PrinsEdgar
    • What would you like the community to know about yourself and your game style? Dislike gold a lot.
    • What is your favorite tribe or unit and why? Romans, build 2 things without plus-account
    • In your opinion, what makes Travian: Legends so entertaining? Alliance discord and cooperation.
    • Solo or dual? Looking for one? What do you expect of your dual (or sitter)? Mix
    • Where do you come from? Denmark
    • How did you find Travian: From my girlfriend, but she dont play, she stopped 2006
    • What would you like the community to know about yourself and your game style? totally newbie, so in learning mode....
    • What is your favorite tribe or unit and why? play galler
    • In your opinion, what makes Travian: Legends so entertaining? in learning mode, so cant answer
    • Solo or dual? Looking for one? What do you expect of your dual (or sitter)? what is that..
    • Where do you come from? The Netherlands
    • How did you find Travian: Legends back in the days? A friend showed me (She has married here alliance chief back in '07).
    • What would you like the community to know about yourself and your game style? I like to play speed servers around the world it is a great way to get to know differend cultures and people.
    • What is your favorite tribe or unit and why? I prefer the Romans for the build slots (with plus 3x), good defence (preat/ spears combi) and the strongest offence of all tribes.
    • In your opinion, what makes Travian: Legends so entertaining? A quiet interface compared to similar games.
      Many active players with a lot of experience and yet always new people. Often very helpfull and willing Multi Hunters.
    • Solo or dual? Looking for one? What do you expect of your dual (or sitter)? I play dual account for many years now.

Never give a sword to a man who can't dance

• Where do you come from? Im from sweden
    • How did you find Travian: Legends back in the days? Can´t really remember this one. I´ve been playing since like 2004-2005 when i was 9-10 years old
    • What is your favorite tribe or unit and why? Teutons only tribe i´ve played in the endgame, would like to play gauls in the endgame aswell
    • In your opinion, what makes Travian: Legends so entertaining? the farming
    • Solo or dual? Looking for one? What do you expect of your dual (or sitter)? I am looking for a dual (not on my account since it´s just a getting into things again account) could also be on future servers. I do expect gold buyers as i am one myself and I would like to play gauls or teutons.
    • Where do you come from? The Netherlands
    • How did you find Travian: Legends back in the days? No idea how but I've been playing on-off for the past five year.
    • What is your favorite tribe or unit and why? Romans or Teutons, but currently playing as Gauls
    • In your opinion, what makes Travian: Legends so entertaining? The game itself I guess.
    • Solo or dual? Looking for one? What do you expect of your dual (or sitter)? I am looking for a dual to play with on the current TS2 Nordics server. I started a week later and settling 2nd village tomorrow. I play with gold but if you don't play with gold I guess that's fine too.

Hit me up if you want to dual. Add me on Discord: Sebasl#0373

• Where do you come from?
    • Slovenia
    • How did you find Travian: Legends back in the days?
    • On the internet, obviously.
    • I am not Nordic.
    • What is your favorite tribe or unit and why?
    • Samisu.
    • In your opinion, what makes Travian: Legends so entertaining?
    • Samisu.
    • Solo or dual? Looking for one? What do you expect of your dual (or sitter)?
    • Dual, but only with Samisu.