Artifact analysis

• 4 hrs into the release and we have seen some upsets already

1. 20% more troops in an unique arti town to upset No ones cleaner UB ||(Vices snatching the UB)

2. Vices losing UE to SGR - most likely cats came from REST

3. Vices stealing UD:thumbsup:

4. Lowlands still not taking the UC (c2i being so close)=O

It would be interesting to see how the small trainer grabs go in few hrs time. Geko did well and got the one closest to him.:thumbsup:

Vices also have 2 large diets to go with the unique diet so vices WW team is going to be very happy :), same goes with SGR WW team with UA.

• Well things are more or less settled. If you are on com1, you can look in the treasury to see who got what.

I would say that SGR did rather well. Thanks to the artifact coordinators for all their hard work and doing a thankless job. We got a lot of good artifacts, missed on a few.

I chatted with a few com1 veterans, note I haven't played in years, and so many mentioned the systemic cheating in VICES. Using proxies to launch hammers to make sure they get launched as quickly as possible. Multi accounts to set up catapult villages. So in light of all that reliable information from upstanding sources, I would say that SGR did more than good in comparison to the underhanded tactics of those across the border from us.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• So when SGR takes both storage from SW quad, but not a single village from SGR is near...what is this? Is this act of god? Storage magically show up in their treasury? We know about VICE in centre area with new accounts, but it seems SGR does exact same thing but dont want to mention their acc to anyone:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:How can you come to the forum like it is not obvious? Do u genuinely not know or do you just want to be blind? We r heroes, and they are cheaters. Is this what u really think? Difference between reading sgr and vices on forum is how much propaganda comes out ur mouth.

Who r these people?

https://ts1.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=11999
    https://ts1.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=11998

It seems Lowlands and maybe TEN are the honest quadrants of this server and should sit back and just see the cheaters fight.

• It's rather funny to read about people when they can do it with snatching artefact from other quadrant, then suddenly their enemies are better in doing that, they told the enemies were cheating. SHAME!

• Currently taken artefacts (24hours after they dropped):

VICES: 31 total
    Small: 19 total
    1 Architects secret
    2 Titan boots
    2 Eagles eyes
    4 Diet controls
    5 Trainers talents
    3 Storage masterplans
    0 Slight confusions
    2 Slight fools

Large: 8 total
    1 Architects secret
    1 Titan boots
    1 Eagles eyes
    2 Diet controls
    2 Trainers talents
    1 Storage masterplan
    0 Rivals confusions

Unique: 4 total
    The architects unique secret
    The unique titan boots
    Unique diet control
    Artefact of the unique fool

Lowlands: 7 total
    Small: 4 total
    1 Architects secret
    0 Titan boots
    1 Eagles eyes
    0 Diet controls
    0 Trainers talents
    0 Storage masterplans
    1 Slight confusions
    1 Slight fools

Large: 2 total
    1 Architects secret
    1 Titan boots
    0 Eagles eyes
    0 Diet controls
    0 Trainers talents
    0 Storage masterplan
    0 Rivals confusions

Unique: 1 total
    Rivals unique confusion

TEN: 11 total
    Small: 5 total
    0 Architects secret
    1 Titan boots
    1 Eagles eyes
    0 Diet controls
    0 Trainers talents
    0 Storage masterplans
    1 Slight confusions
    2 Slight fools

Large: 5 total
    1 Architects secret
    1 Titan boots
    1 Eagles eyes
    1 Diet controls
    1 Trainers talents
    0 Storage masterplan
    0 Rivals confusion

The trainers unique talent

SGR: 25 total
    Small: 16 total
    0 Architects secret
    2 Titan boots
    2 Eagles eyes
    2 Diet controls
    1 Trainers talents
    2 Storage masterplans
    3 Slight confusions
    4 Slight fools

Large: 8 total
    1 Architects secret
    1 Titan boots
    2 Eagles eyes
    1 Diet controls
    1 Trainers talents
    2 Storage masterplan

The eagles unique eyes

Based on the numbers of artefacts alone, SGR and Vices got the better of TEN and Lowlands, how will they respond in the upcoming days? Will Vices face the wrath of other alliances for trying to monopolize the small trainers, small diets and the two crucial WW artefacts in UD and UA? It's finally the time when the server truly starts, good luck to all the teams, and please don't forget to have fun, there's too much salt in this thread ;)

• No need to mud-sling. Vices cannot help if they have more cousins and spouses that conveniently want to start to play travian right before artefacts release in other quadrants. :*

All in all, great start from Vices. Especially the number of trainers. That being said, now the pressure is on them to keep their precious stuff well guarded. The rest of the server should be taking some action soon to even out the artefacts situations a bit :evil:

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Well things are more or less settled. If you are on com1, you can look in the treasury to see who got what.

I would say that SGR did rather well. Thanks to the artifact coordinators for all their hard work and doing a thankless job. We got a lot of good artifacts, missed on a few.

I chatted with a few com1 veterans, note I haven't played in years, and so many mentioned the systemic cheating in VICES. Using proxies to launch hammers to make sure they get launched as quickly as possible. Multi accounts to set up catapult villages. So in light of all that reliable information from upstanding sources, I would say that SGR did more than good in comparison to the underhanded tactics of those across the border from us.

Using proxies to launch hammers, are you this dumb?
    a player spends 100 days building a hammer to launch and grab arties, and wont be available at the time or ARTI release, you really think ALL SGR members can come during that time but not VICES... please MY DEAR VETERAN, go throw your thoughts at garbage, they are beyond recycling.
    Multi Accounts for catapult villages? please name one I dare you!
    share some of your reliable information with us, BET YOU CANT.......

the only thing underhanded is you coming here, crying (YES CRYING) because we took more arties than you could ( even after you count the SC :P)

• 5 days past ARTI release

Vices have 34 Arites in total

SGR have 26

interestingly TEN and Lowlands have merged leading to meta

Ten-LL with 25 arties

Others : FOX alliance seems to have rest 2

Another point to note is VICES dont have any confusion with them,

all the confusion seems to be split between SGR and TEN-LL members

so my dear fellow readers, please keep that in mind when you read their posts on how much cheating we do.

• Oh some one had their feelings hurt? The bad name of VICES precedes them. What can I say where there is smoke there is fire. Artifacts don't give you the win, so I am not exactly bothered by arti outcome.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Haha, Point proven!

Oh some one had their feelings hurt? The bad name of VICES precedes them. What can I say where there is smoke there is fire. Artifacts don't give you the win, so I am not exactly bothered by arti outcome.

WELL YOU STARTED THE ACCUSATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ARTI OUTCOME, so we all know how hurt you are.... no use putting on a brave face now :P

still waiting for 1 solid piece of information from your side that we cheated! ...

but no matter how much confused you are, even you cant create something non-existent

If you dont have any facts to share, then dont go slinging mud first

and expect a flower in return.

your baseless accusations have no place here....

but maybe thats all you could do, while my ally was busy getting Arties.

New to forum so did not realize earlier, but thats all you couple of players actually do,

if only you had spent more time in improving your game play instead of bad mouthing others.

obi wan : Thanks for the chill pill, I will go focus on game rather than play mud with your lonely souls.

• I think you have reading comprehension problems. My post praised my teams efforts. VICES cheating was a side note. It is as clear as day that there is massive cheating on s1, what with the dozens and dozens of banned accounts. Like are you on this server? lol

• obi wan : Thanks for the chill pill, I will go focus on game rather than play mud with your lonely souls.

The forum is fun. Be proud of your alliance's achievements, but try humility. No need to call people dumb, garbage etc. with all caps lock, especially people like Ice. It is only natural that people will come to forums, pointing out palpable suspicious stuff from the other side (some from their own too, it they are being objective). Accounts being created under BP is one of them, and fishy raiding is another. Note how many posts were created (or "crying" in your words) for HoneyBadger account by Vices complaining. This is normal.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies