THE EXPERT ANALYSIS PART 2- DAY 45

• THE FOLLOWING ANALYSIS WAS DONE BY EXPERTS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO READ THEM WITHOUT GLASSES.

First, let's start with a breakdown of the top 20 alliances:

Players in top 20 alliances:

Average population in top 20 alliances:

Now, a breakdown of quadrents and the alliances in them:

North West:

VIRUS, SPORE-

Total players: 75

Quality: 10/10

LFD, FB-

Total players: 51

Quality: 0/10

My opinion on this quadrent:

Not long ago this quadrent was ruled by GL, GL2, GL3 and GL-W but the good players of GL decided that the leadership was too inactive and formed their own alliance, VIRUS with a smaller wing, SPORE. Now VIRUS is a super alliance, they're off the charts both with their raiding score and their average pop, and seem to have an active team of leaders. LFD and FB are the leftover players from GL who didn't go into VIRUS. But their quality is 0/10 as I said above, because they have both weak players and an unstable leadership. So in conclusion, North West is a really boring quadrent ruled by one super alliance.

North East:

HRE,HRE-TG,HRE-PHX-

Total players: 145

Quality: 7/10 (all wings)

TGC-

Total players: 43

Quality: 9/10

IR_Chet-

Total players: 40

Quality: 4/10

My opinion on this quadrent:

Really populated quadrent with 3 major alliances. IR_Chet have a NAP with TGC so it's them versus HRE and their wings. IR_Chet previously had a NAP with HRE but they don't have one anymore, I don't know what's the reason behind this. TGC settled so much in the gray zone in all quadrents, so now they are more of a "center" alliance rather than a North East alliance but I will consider them North East still since thats the quadrent where they started, TGC seem to have a very good player base and stable leadership, they completely took over the gray zone and I think they know what they're doing. HRE have a good main wing but they seem like one of those alliances with one big wing and the other wings lack both leadership and good players. IR_Chet are pretty weak but can help TGC a lot against HRE if their leaders can communicate well. Anyway, HRE and TGC look like equal forces to me, it will be interesting to watch what happens in this quadrent in mid game.

South West:

IR.COB,IR.COB 2,IR.COB 3,IR.COB 4-

Total players: 180

Quality: 2/10

UNP,-UNP-,UNP AG-

Total players: 126

Quality: 4/10

HUNTERS-

Total players: 54

Quality: 3/10

Another really populated quadrent, this time filled mostly with noob players from top 20 alliances who decided to mass recruit noobs. Both IR COB 3 and IR COB 4 are filled with players who are under 400 population and have 1-2 villages, while we are 45 days into the server. You should have that after 2 weeks, and thats for an avarage player, and it's not like IR.COB main wing or IR.COB 2 has any good players. Their biggest player is rank 83, and don't tell me that population doesn't matter, because players who have low population can't really make a lot of troops... HUNTERS are also pretty weak but are better in quality than IR.COB, and UNP is decent but compared to the other alliances in their quadrent they have the best players. To sum it up, in this quadrent both sides can defend against each other pretty well, IR.COB with HUNTERS have a player count of 234 which is almost double than UNP but UNP's player base is much better.

South East:

NBK-

Total players: 38

Quality: 8/10

2.01M,2.01S,2.01 D-

Total players: 104

Quality: 5/10

HILO:

Total players: 59

Quality: 2/10

This is another interesting quadrent, NBK are at war with 2.01M meta. 2.01M is top attackers and NBK are top defenders so you can see some hammers got walled by NBK and the war between them is serious. 2.01M meta have on one side very good top players but also some noob small players so their quality is worse than NBK who are made mostly of great players, but 2.01M probably have just as much good players as NBK, so good luck to them.

Please correct me if I forgot anything or if I have made any mistakes,

hope you enjoyed reading.

• Fair analysis i think. The NAP we (TGC) have with IR_CHET is most definately not an alliance so we wont be working together to fight anyone!

VIRUS have taken off like a rocket. But they also have zero competition.

I think HRE are stronger in quality than suggested. They do carry some dead weight but thats always the case with big teams. As long as their leaders can get them to provide def they can be useful.

Southeast seems to be the fun quadrant. Some good armies being thrown about... its nice to see some action!