Other players can view Hero Stats.

• Hi. I thought it might be worth something if we could look into Hero Stats when viewing a Players Profile. The Image of the Hero can be clicked on which takes you to another interface that shows the Hero Stats for other players. We should be able to scroll over the Heros Gear in a new Interface to see what Gear they are wearing and see the total stats of the hero including the gear. Viewing another players Hero Statistics could be available for all players with or without being part of an Alliance or only by members of an Alliance. Ive posted a image of My Hero below

Hero in Profilehero_body.php?code=3500df05e903d0075d1ba00fb80b7417000000006700000007002b004c0058005e00&size=profile

Love is the way, Its not just something you can say, Its something you feel and do, keep it real and true, Everyday ;) You are what you pretend to be, So you best pretend to be something you can live with. <3 The Strong always prey on the weak, its about time we lived in a world where the strong helped the weak. If you have power, use it to help other people. The true meaning of Love extends beyond family and friends

love-light-travian.png Image Copyrighted

Post was edited 9 times, last by Elizsia080 ().

• That would completely ruin certain strategies. You might send a fake with hero and someone would open your hero profile and notice he's on 100 points on def and res, which would potentially indicate that as a fake attack, thus ruling out the option of it being a potential threat.

The other issue is, you can't tell apart Tier 1, 2 and 3 shield, map, standard, pennant, horn and pouch just by looking at them, so making enemies see the difference there would also be a bit annoying. Not a life changer, but still not really something you want the others to see.

Sure one could change the point distribution last second on the way, but that's not really a viable option to keep switching and wasting books just for fake attacks.

tumblr_static_85925g0bn2sckws4ks4008kk8.png

Arguably the most annoying user on the forum. ( :

• Would like to see Hero Statistics in my Alliance for each player.

Love is the way, Its not just something you can say, Its something you feel and do, keep it real and true, Everyday ;) You are what you pretend to be, So you best pretend to be something you can live with. <3 The Strong always prey on the weak, its about time we lived in a world where the strong helped the weak. If you have power, use it to help other people. The true meaning of Love extends beyond family and friends

• Inside alliance is a bit more okay-ish, though I'd still like that to be an option one could personally disable. Spying is also a part of the game, mind you. ( :

You can always ask your team about it, and even then that sort of information would still be rather irrelevant if/when you'd get it.

The only plus side would be potentially assisting beginners on how to distribute them accordingly to their playstyle.

• It is a good idea and would be great for gathering information on your enemies. I doubt it'd get implemented by Trav but it will definitely increase the strategy level of the games. One more option for analysis - when TG's killed so many others, I do like the thought.

• Remove the hero instead and we can all play happy ever after.

The hero is the main issue with the AH and also strategy denying like crazy.

Can anyone give me any good reason why we need the hero in this game?

I mean, its good have a "leader" for the army but it should not be as huge of an impact as it is in its current state.

• That would completely ruin certain strategies. You might send a fake with hero and someone would open your hero profile and notice he's on 100 points on def and res, which would potentially indicate that as a fake attack, thus ruling out the option of it being a potential threat.

The other issue is, you can't tell apart Tier 1, 2 and 3 shield, map, standard, pennant, horn and pouch just by looking at them, so making enemies see the difference there would also be a bit annoying. Not a life changer, but still not really something you want the others to see.

Sure one could change the point distribution last second on the way, but that's not really a viable option to keep switching and wasting books just for fake attacks.

Thats how Travian makes a fortune. When we exchange gold for silver. Exchanging silver for Gold is stupid.

• Thats how Travian makes a fortune. When we exchange gold for silver. Exchanging silver for Gold is stupid.

Travian is private business, making a fortune is their goal which they achieved somewhat 10 years ago and nowhere near that level now. If you are privy to TG finances and have different data please share with us :)

• Thats how Travian makes a fortune. When we exchange gold for silver.

Actually, they make make a ''fortune'' when we BUY gold, not exchange it from silver.

You can exchange silver for gold without paying a dime. There are also ways to get a lot of silver, which I'm not gonna exploit as it's not allowed.

Exchanging silver for Gold is stupid.

No, because when you exchange it back to gold, you only get half gold back, which in a way is like throwing 50% gold converted into silver away. So they're also making profit there as well.

Or do you think companies exist because of pixie dust and not revenue?