How do i display my medals?

• Ive goten some medals for raider and attacker of the week but i cant display them. From what i understand I should just copy and paste the BB code in my description, but when i do that it doesnt work it just shows the BB code. What am i doing wrong? Thanks

• Are you copying and using the full BB-Code? (Including the brackets on each side)

Below is an example on how it should look like:

medals_profile.png

w6tMNLE.png

" The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. " fN1tiVl.png

• I am                             

I think the issue is the space between the # and the number. From what I remember it was always written like this: [#0] and not [# 0].

If this does solve the issue you can also forward it Support @igm so they look into it and hopefully fix it.

• I think the issue is the space between the # and the number. From what I remember it was always written like this: [#0] and not [# 0].

If this does solve the issue you can also forward it Support @igm so they look into it and hopefully fix it.

It was the space :) Thank you!

• Hello straki ,

Those medals are veteran medals and/or medals from TT, right?

They are connected to the email address they were given too. Did you change the email address for your account?

Kind regards,

Stellamini

• I don't know, but somehow from experience I know that tagging .com staff is as good as not posting anything at all.

• no, I didnt changed my email address, I play 9years with same email address. Those medals are veterans medals for 3 and 5 y playing, and from TT.

I put there that screen to help and show them how BB code for medals must be [# and nomber] .

• straki

Ah, so your medals work?! Then it is all good. I thought you were showing that your medals did not work. I am sorry that I misunderstood you. Thanks for helping out!

//Stellamini