Can't register myx : email confirmation

• I got the problem to reg. in MyX server. Never received the confirmation email. Checked already in my inbox even spam box, but nothing.

I try to reg again with the same email, but its say the email and id already use. Never received the confirmation but already use in that server.. LoL.

Please help me..

• Sometimes it might take a while before getting the email.

Did you request a new email to be sent to you with the activation code from the email verification page?

Select: " I did not receive any email " and then check through your inbox / junk / spam folders.

w6tMNLE.png

" The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. " fN1tiVl.png

• I got the problem to reg. in MyX server. Never received the confirmation email. Checked already in my inbox even spam box, but nothing.

I try to reg again with the same email, but its say the email and id already use. Never received the confirmation but already use in that server.. LoL.

Please help me..

same here....got nothing... not in inbox / junk / spam folders...nothing.

i got gold in this email so i hope to play with this email...

• Terima kasih atas aduan anda,

Jika anda memiliki sebarang isu, sila hubungi kami dengan Sistem Sokongan Pelanggan kami di:

https://support.travian.com/en/support/home

Sistem Sokongan Pelanggan Baru

Untuk kes tidak menerima link pengaktifan akaun, sila hubungi kami dengan sistem di atas sebaik sahaja server bermula. Berikan nama akaun dan alamat email akaun anda dalam mesej tersebut. Kami akan membuat pemeriksaan selepas menerima data2 tersebut dari anda.

Terima kasih kerana bermain Travian

Tulus Ikhlas,Pasukan Travian: Legends anda