5 Tribes - Word of Wisdom

• complete_the_sentence.jpg

…The Emperor was looking into the window and his thoughts were uneasy. “I am old. I saw a lot of good and bad things in my life, I fought against countless enemies, I conquered lots of villages and my Empire is wider than anybody else’s in this world. But I am getting weaker day by day and the civil war after my death is imminent. The only way to avoid war is to find the right person to rule each of my 5 provinces. And what is best way to choose the right person than ask them for the Word of Wisdom?

Dear players!

The old Emperor wants to find the best person to lead each tribe and invites all of you to share your Word of Wisdom with all of us. Then the team jury will help the Emperor to choose the best, most useful or most fun pieces of advice and will announce the winner!

To take part in a contest you need to complete the sentence:

I am [Gaul, Roman, Teuton, Hun, Egyptian]. My Word of Wisdom for [tribe] would be…

Example:

I am Egyptian. My Word of Wisdom for Egyptians would be… never train slave militia for World Wonder defence on 1x speed server!

(Disclaimer, this Word of Wisdom is just an example and doesn’t claim to be undeniable truth).

Good luck and let the best advice win!

Your Travian: Legends team

General contest information:

Start date/time:

June, 18, 2019 – 04:00 am (GMT-4) servertime - Your local time can be found here

End date/time:

June, 24, 2019 – 04:00 am (GMT-4) servertime - Local end-time can be found here

Winners announced on:

June, 25, 2019

Winners chosen:

According to team jury (and the Emperor's wish)

Prizes:

50 Gold x 5 winners

Gold voucher valid only in:

Anglosphere community

Gold voucher valid until:

December 31, 2020

To be eligible to win, you need to:

State your nickname and server played when giving the answer to the riddle. Every user take part in the contest only in one community.

By answering in this thread and participating in this content you allow us to use the content you created for activities on all Travian: Legends platforms including the blog and Facebook page.

• I am Roman and I know that

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”

Quate from Socrates ;)

Viserion - anglo 7

Master of Donations, Master res Pusher, Master of Feeding, Master of no attacks, Unfathomable

• I am Roman (and many times have been Gaul). My words of wisdom are that no one can succeed as an individual, that success only comes from a team of sacrifice. Give and then receive in order to achieve the group goal.

• I'm Roman and we've been around for a long long time, the best advice i'd give would be build up your resources firstly and raise your army, war comes fast and without an army you will fall fast. Any enemy will need to know what he/she's attacking.. So scouts/spies are a good start. Karma is real and must be considered, like Darwin said, what you put in the universe comes back to you..!

Juicifer

ANGLOSPHERE1

• I am Gaul. My Word of Wisdom for Gallians, would be to make friends and form or join an alliance as soon as you can. One man is not an island, and in times of peace, prepare for war.

--LordLinux

Anglosphere 1

• I am Gaul. My Word of Wisdom for the Gaul would be…you can achieve more with a kind word and a sword than you can with just a kind word.

Smeems - Anglo5

• I am Gaul. My words of Wisdowm for Gauls would be ... Always be yourself !!! Unless you can be a jedi. Then, be a jedi !

m4rio, anglosphere 1

• I am Gaul. My Word of Wisdom for the Gallic peoples would be… never become involved in a land war in Asia or go against a Sicilian when death is on the line. Also clay, you're going to need lots of clay, son.

• I am Teuton, and my word of wisdom is this; My walls may look to be made of dirt, but know that beneath the dirt lies the many foolish adversaries who attempted to breach it.

Flying Nacho

tx3.anglosphere