Tournament 2019 international group thread

• They dont laugh about Italy, they laugh about Orion.

And if an italian is a spoiled fool i dont defend him just because he is italian.

okay, I don't insist, if a person has to be struck by someone who plays the same thing if not worse I don't like it,I'm not talking about you Fonzy, of course, but others who are playing.

"Kaj buš ti,bum i ja." Zagreb

birikina+style.jpg

• okay, I don't insist, if a person has to be struck by someone who plays the same thing if not worse I don't like it,I'm not talking about you Fonzy, of course, but others who are playing.

In fact i wrote that in every country there are children like that.

But, i'm italian, and if an italian who should represent me and my country makes trash, i dissociate myself.

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..................................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed swear ().

• we are talking about Italy, there is little to laugh about

So go elsewhere that you make us look bad :osd:

Itx Invernale 2018 - DamianS - ORGIA

TT Finals 2018/2019 - TheBullies - S.P.Q.R.

Itx Autunnale 2019 - Crik&Crok - ORGIA

Trx Primaverile 2019 - MainAnale - Uollas

TT Qualification 2019 - HamyraCheQ-lo - Uollas

• In fact i wrote that in every country there are children like that.

But, i'm italian, and if an italian who should represent me and my country makes trash, i dissociate myself.

what you said is right, everyone has their own opinions.

hello fonzy good day :)

"Kaj buš ti,bum i ja." Zagreb

birikina+style.jpg

• Ameno , Administrator this year at legends on tour, you have invited the biggest travian cheaters, and now your rules enforcement team are so confused

can you explain them/us how to ban a player who kills scouts for off points or kills slaves for deff points?

• Ameno , Administrator this year at legends on tour, you have invited the biggest travian cheaters, and now your rules enforcement team are so confused

can you explain them/us how to ban a player who kills scouts for off points or kills slaves for deff points?

Tap profile-> logout. Its not the enforce of rules.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• if the itallians had a spine they would kick and destroy him! but they condone his cheating and support cheaters on travian thats why they are in bed with new order and the arabs

• if the itallians had a spine they would kick and destroy him! but they condone his cheating and support cheaters on travian thats why they are in bed with new order and the arabs

Where are you from?

• I mean Kinda doesnt look so beautiful when New Order Support Italians, Arabs , Greeks who game the system, but thee seem to be still allied to them.

them and their high horse :D

Com4(2018-19) - The Force

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force

SpaceLizard and EarthlyGoat ;)

• I mean Kinda doesnt look so beautiful when New Order Support Italians, Arabs , Greeks who game the system, but thee seem to be still allied to them.

them and their high horse :D

yeah most people in new order have a god complex personality i have found, and they like cheaters, i mean do you expect the french to rise up for once? nah im sure they would rather raise the white flag and submit to the arabs, greeks and itallians cheating ways.

Oh great, nice place!!!

I heard on TV that there was a murder in Thailand ...

Can I say that all Thais are murderers?

:/

at least here if someone is so scum they get the death penalty for their crime ;) and there is nothing more scum in travian than cheaters, other the ones who enable the cheaters to prosper, like you ;)

• at least here if someone is so scum they get the death penalty for their crime ;) and there is nothing more scum in travian than cheaters, other the ones who enable the cheaters to prosper, like you ;)

We are not the law...

We are hot the judges...

Why do you offend me? You don’t know me...

the scum is the people (like you) who judge everyone and everything without knowing.

Strunz!

• We are not the law...

We are hot the judges...

Why do you offend me? You don’t know me...

the scum is the people (like you) who judge everyone and everything without knowing.

Strunz!

you stick up for the proven cheater, you dont take action against the proven cheater, we dont need to judge you, we see your colors clearly.

• you stick up for the proven cheater, you dont take action against the proven cheater, we dont need to judge you, we see your colors clearly.

also he is uollas :osd:

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017