Tournament 2019 international group thread

• I am in mordor and from thailand. tsk tsk, spineless itallians

many of your allies are in top attackers, and you want to tell me that they are all honest? :osd::osd::osd:

paladin

happymonday

valar

you are bothered because your allies can not kill many scouts like as orion, and you came to cry in forum ;)

• none of those players are in my alliance or meta. but i have seen TTKH's reports attacking new order, so i know its confirmed he hasnt killed scouts for off points.

orion is just a big cheater, every tournament medal he has got from being in the top attackers is fake and just done with multi accounts, and the dirty itallians support this kind of play, pretty unbelievable.

for 427252 points? you are ridiculous ;)

• for 427252 points? you are ridiculous ;)

400k off point is doable without cheating, but 1mil off points definetely not! Here are some reports. You can ask your friends from New Order for full report to count those dead troops!

PS: TTKH and Paladin are from VN btw ;)

• many of your allies are in top attackers, and you want to tell me that they are all honest? :osd::osd::osd:

paladin

happymonday

valar

you are bothered because your allies can not kill many scouts like as orion, and you came to cry in forum ;)

And here are paladins reports. There are a lot of reports before artefacts when we were fighting for that Vacanza 15c 150%, but I didnt saved them. I think your friends from Wallace or Uoluas can confirm that.

• And here are paladins reports. There are a lot of reports before artefacts when we were fighting for that Vacanza 15c 150%, but I didnt saved them. I think your friends from Wallace or Uoluas can confirm that.

i talk about paladin because now he is in mordor, but there are anothers VN in top attackers, can you find reports of all of them?

• i talk about paladin because now he is in mordor, but there are anothers VN in top attackers, can you find reports of all of them?

Just say the Name and I will find the reports. But only VN players. That mean those in alliances starting with VTU !!!

And once again Paladin is in VTU-NF !!!

• you stick up for the proven cheater, you dont take action against the proven cheater, we dont need to judge you, we see your colors clearly.

There are many killers in Thailand, why don't you go fight them? If you don't, are you a murderer too?

Your reasoning is really stupid !!!

For example this is a stupid troll:

also he is uollas :osd:

Not all italian are troll like him...

If you want to accuse someone you have to accuse only Orion, not all Italians

• Just say the Name and I will find the reports. But only VN players. That mean those in alliances starting with VTU !!!

And once again Paladin is in VTU-NF !!!

happymonday

valar

bgate0

bafa

ddt

2ez4tm

neferkare

mabel

galahad

shadow

apache

without any report, they are cheaters like as orion

• LOL why I need to send you the report???

Just ask CUP team the report of us. hahaha

apache kill a WW deffen, I kill a small artefact and shadow take 1 unique???

WE DONT KILL ANY FUCKING SCOUTS.

Qualifier 2016: VN T@F

Finals 2016: meta South East

Qualifier 2017: VN T@F

Finals 2017: meta COF

Qualifier 2018: meta VN

Finals 2018: meta Immortals

• many of your allies are in top attackers, and you want to tell me that they are all honest? :osd::osd::osd:

paladin

happymonday

valar

sad you, if you want to know how did paladin get the top. Ask Wallace and CUP. he has fighten again them from the server start with our big support.

• There is a nice list,very well.

Nice battles this morning :D help me send my regards to The Godfather. Nice try :))))))

• haha this che ansia dude getting absolutely roasted for supporting cheaters, he now trying to throw shade and accuse others of cheating without even knowledge or proof xD

• sad you, if you want to know how did paladin get the top. Ask Wallace and CUP. he has fighten again them from the server start with our big support.

Ye,

Paladin was walled giving 10-12k points max.

Maybe WALLace gave him wall of scouts and clubs?

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals

• hi little cheater, where are your reports? or how many scouts did you kill?

• Ameno   Administrator are you kidding us?

you can not ban a player for killing scouts, and you have introduced this stupid feature ::|

• you afraid not to get off stats on killing friendly scouts?

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals