Tournament 2019 international group thread

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • Hey everyone, I have a bit of a problem... My hero keeps getting all these adventures around the wrong village... How do I get the adventures to start popping up around the village that I want them to pop up around? (Where I actually keep the hero)

demolish the old hero's mansion on the farthest villa and make the new hero's mansion in the villa that you would to take the adventure (in the capital villa some times)

• top 2 answers are correct.

Additionally, if you don't have HM in any of your villages, adventure do spawn near Capital village.

INX4 - X Men (NG) | INX5 - Messiah (NG) | INX7 - Barbarian (NG)
    INX9 - BloodDrain | INX10 - Invoker (Z) | INX12 - Rogue Knight (NE)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IN3(R4) - Scorpion
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    AUX20 - Ben-Hur/The Knight (NW)
    AUX21 - Bar-B-Q (Cartels)
    --------------------------------------
    COMX - The Ghost (SW)

• so good,much skill,wow.

• Hey everyone, I have a bit of a problem... My hero keeps getting all these adventures around the wrong village... How do I get the adventures to start popping up around the village that I want them to pop up around? (Where I actually keep the hero)

Adventures spawn around:

1. "Current" Capital Village

2. Hero Mansion

make sure your far away village is neither capital nor has a hero mansion. (When settling far away - the first step you take is switching capital to make sure hero's res bonus + adventure res bounty goes to capital. specially now that you can NPC without Market)

• GroupB is nothing but bots and multi accounts ran by the russians. Thanks travian for doing nothing besides caring about how much gold people spend.

The Russians blame for everything.

2009 ru2 Крест(ТЕ) => 2010 rux8 Hardman(OFF&CO) => 2010 ru2 АСК(Т-34) => 2010 rux10 Black people(Press) => 2011 ЧЕ T-34(Airborne) => 2017 ЧМ Xiao(Winter) => 2017 rux30 Мохнатый Шмел(Mafia-ХЗ) => 2017 Varimathras (BADMAGIC) => 2018 ЧM MalGanis(ХЗ) => 2018 tx2.com Shmel(ХЗ) => 2019 ЧМ Мохнатый Шмел(CUP)

• A reminder that if you believe someone is cheating, please report it to the MH. It is their job to investigate allegations of cheating. The new RET team is in place.

Nope. Same people answered for any message.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• A reminder that if you believe someone is cheating, please report it to the MH. It is their job to investigate allegations of cheating. The new RET team is in place.

Yeah yall investigate so hard and do nothing when its pretty common knowledge. Yall worthless. But travian to lazy to go to a real automated ban system with guidelines and rather keep making gold from all the multis.

• can any1 do a server analysis before arti.?

IN3(R4) - Scorpion
    COMX - The Ghost (SW)

I cannot even think of reporting someone when i am banned suddenly without proof by MH lmao. God bless you..

• thanks! but that's very basic.

wanted to have International's diplomatic analysis!

IN3(R4) - Scorpion
    COMX - The Ghost (SW)