Tournament 2019 international group thread

• He is not, The Italian Supermeta is hitting Exodus.

Orions off points are from there.

Com4(2018-19) - The Force

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force

SpaceLizard and EarthlyGoat ;)

• and what about uzi, ttkh and luffy? they don't kill scouts for off points?

king deff has all villa in grey zone to wall natar attacks

for first look at your ally and after talk about italian meta

p.s. orion don't read forums, send pm in game if you are so bullies

• The sad is that if one does it other will follows and makes a mockery of all off and deff-points. And this is one of the reasons why I tired to do my Corner...

• The sad is that if one does it other will follows and makes a mockery of all off and deff-points. And this is one of the reasons why I tired to do my Corner...

the sad is that multihunter don't know the rules, he asked what rules need to see for killing scouts, and do nothing

• the sad is that multihunter don't know the rules, he asked what rules need to see for killing scouts, and do nothing

rly which rule?
    1.1 Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned?

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• yes, the stupid rule

hmm, If you really told with admin team - its not be a reason for ban. "Exist solely" as they say - you can give 49 village to farm for ONE another account and if you have 1 village where you building smth for youself its not be a reason for ban.So you can build scan in 20 village and praetorian in 1 village - and all be good.

The main rule - if you know how to way around the official rule - you can do what do you want.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• and what about uzi, ttkh and luffy? they don't kill scouts for off points?

king deff has all villa in grey zone to wall natar attacks

for first look at your ally and after talk about italian meta

p.s. orion don't read forums, send pm in game if you are so bullies

none of those players are in my alliance or meta. but i have seen TTKH's reports attacking new order, so i know its confirmed he hasnt killed scouts for off points.

orion is just a big cheater, every tournament medal he has got from being in the top attackers is fake and just done with multi accounts, and the dirty itallians support this kind of play, pretty unbelievable.

• none of those players are in my alliance or meta. but i have seen TTKH's reports attacking new order, so i know its confirmed he hasnt killed scouts for off points.

orion is just a big cheater, every tournament medal he has got from being in the top attackers is fake and just done with multi accounts, and the dirty itallians support this kind of play, pretty unbelievable.

your propaganda is wrong and useless !

"Kaj buš ti,bum i ja." Zagreb

birikina+style.jpg

• How do the italians accept the fact that orion981 is hitting his own multi accounts troops for off points?

Because in every country there are children who must cheat in game to feel great in their little life :D

Not all italians accept it, many laugh at him. Me first. :osd:

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..................................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• Because in every country there are children who must cheat in game to feel great in their little life :D

Not all italians accept it, many laugh at him. Me first. :osd:

we are talking about Italy, there is little to laugh about

"Kaj buš ti,bum i ja." Zagreb

birikina+style.jpg

• we are talking about Italy, there is little to laugh about

They dont laugh about Italy, they laugh about Orion.

And if an italian is a spoiled fool i dont defend him just because he is italian.

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..................................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif